How to get to know yourself?

Discussion in 'General' started by Aurora69, Jan 10, 2013.

1. I've been feeling pretty alone lately because I have shitty friends and have a lot of trouble making new ones. A lot of solitude has made me realize that I don't really know who I am. Nothing holds my attention in the long term. No school subjects, video games, music, etc. Not even people or hobbies. I'm not very close to any friend or family member. When people ask me what I like to do, I don't have an answer. I don't like myself very much because I can't think of anything positive. My life is extremely inactive.

TLDR: No interests in life and don't really enjoy anything. How to improve?

2. I know how you feel ...listen to alot of kid cudi he relates to alot of the problems i go thru makes you feel like youre not the only one.

3. getting laid is the only answer my friend

4. Listen to Eckhart Tolle.

5. No KID CUDI

6. I can def relate..I think sometimes some of us have to work just a little harder to find our hearts desires,to find who we truly are. There has to be something that speaks to you in life,it could really just be anything! but u gota look for it or u'll never know what it is..Pushing yourself is 1/2 the battle,we're so used to the way we do things that us as people become afraid of change or anything different in this world but your passion could just be out there waiting for you..something that will bring you closer to who you are,closer to knowing what your about,don't sit around wondering "who is this person I am" go look for that person..something I like to do is write,I write about how I feel that day..what made me feel whatever I was feeling..the people I care about,the things I like to do,music I like to listen to,I'll write about whatever an throw it out when I'm done reading it but everytime I write I feel like it brings me closer to who I really am even if just a little..you can give it a try if you want :]

7. try smoking weed

8. I used to write all the time. I really liked it for a bit, but I just can't do it anymore. I'm not sure why.

Thanks for the replies, everyone. I'll listen to Eckhart Tolle AND Kid Cudi. :cool:

9. Try to be like Neal caffrey.

10. as cliche as this sounds. Seriously smoke some weed and get lost in your thoughts.

I love to get lost in my thoughts and think while listening to my "up in the clouds" playlist on youtube right before bed. And i keep my notepad open to jot down my ideas that i may have trouble remembering the next day. Think what made you happy as a kid, and relive those things in the future if u can possibly.

for me, weed shows me what my inner mind is preoccupied with.

11. [quote name='"Aurora69"']I've been feeling pretty alone lately because I have shitty friends and have a lot of trouble making new ones. A lot of solitude has made me realize that I don't really know who I am. Nothing holds my attention in the long term. No school subjects, video games, music, etc. Not even people or hobbies. I'm not very close to any friend or family member. When people ask me what I like to do, I don't have an answer. I don't like myself very much because I can't think of anything positive. My life is extremely inactive.

TLDR: No interests in life and don't really enjoy anything. How to improve?[/quote]

Exactly like me!
    To keep you occupied read my threads it's non-sense also it can happen to you

Just sharing ^_^ <>~