Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get this stuff out of my pipe? (pics)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PhillyBleez, Jul 25, 2012.

1. There are these black dots stuck inside my pipe. I have tried ISO and salt and it still won't come out!

Would they affect my high or health in anyway? If not I'll just leave them

Attached Files:

2. Its resin man, your good. Try putting some coarse salt in the iso mixture if your that concerned about it.

3. I wouldn't worry about it.:smoke:

4. I also wash my pipe here and there and the stuff still stays. Can it cause mold?

5. Isopropanol alcohol and coarse salt works wonders :p if it doesn't disappear, you should just leave it with the alcohol for a while.

6. If you can, try letting it sit overnight in iso & salt

7. Looks like ash or resin specks... won't do anything except make tokes taste more resin-y. If it won't wash out just leave it and keep toking!

8. I've got almost the same pipe, cheers. :smoke:

Attached Files: