How to get this girls attention.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Martinsaurusrex, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Hey guys, so I'm going to apologize if this thread is kind of just me ranting and bitching about this, but ah well, I figure you guys can give me some real advice.

Anyway, some info you need to know.

Girls;
    Carlie, she is the best friend of the girl I'm trying to get the attention of.
    Taylor, girl I'm trying to get the attention from.
    Erick, guy who showed me Carlie and Taylor.

The story;

I was at my buddies house yesterday, and he was on Facebook and he showed me Carlies Facebook and in her profile picture she was with Taylor, he was obsessing over Carlie while my jaw dropped at the sight of Taylor, I literally think she may be one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met. Now, the problem lays here; I'm one of the most confident people I know, and I've got major swag, and I'm a fairly attractive guy, well, I have no problem approaching people in real life, but ive never tried to build a relationship through Facebook. So what I'm asking is this; What can I say to Taylor that would make me stand out of the like 3k friends she has? How can I make a good first impression without coming off as a creep. I sent her a friend request a few hours ago, now I'm just waiting for her to accept it.

So what's my next step GC?

And a little more info;
    I'm not friends with her friends, none of my friends are friends with her friends. I'm Christopher Columbus right now going into uncharted territory. 48 hours ago none of these girls existed.

2. Show her your dick and ask if she wants to touch it, one way or another you'll get her atention.

3. [quote name='"Scab Herb"']Show her your dick and ask if she wants to touch it, one way or another you'll get her atention.[/quote]

Ironic, my best friend said to message her and be like 'Hi, I'm Rexx, let's fuck.'. Hahaha.

4. OP, try this.

--

1. Observe for 3 days.

After she accepts your request, send her a message.

"Thanks for the add! :)"

Short, and simple.

Then you just sit and observe her FB behaviors.

Her usual friends. Who does she correspond with?

What stands out in her page?

Is there a trend in how she posts?

You can find out a lot about a person through FB.

If you just observe for awhile, you'll see a lot into the person you're observing.

And you'll have better understanding of how you want to approach this girl.

5. if you had major swag youd know that youd be just another creeper on facebook

6. [quote name='GGrass']OP, try this.

--

1. Observe for 3 days.

After she accepts your request, send her a message.

"Thanks for the add! :)"

Short, and simple.

Then you just sit and observe her FB behaviors.

Her usual friends. Who does she correspond with?

i would 2nd that dearly
    and also go up to her and be like "hey taylor, remember me?" and say ur name, if she says no, tell her your name, and say" well im ..." she says cool or what ever say "so..whos it going?" go on fomr there

build up small talk for a while
    than u ask her more deeper uqestions and do u want to hang out
    can i have ur number? etc.
    hope this helped

and as always smoke on bros:smoke:

7. I don't do facebook might try it, the suprise exposed penis thing get way more pepper spray than I'm looking for... I like spicy but all the fucking time.

8. [quote name='"Bluntss"'][/quote]

Can't do it in person I have no info. And as for the thanks for the add thing, I feel like that could kind of annoy her. Do you have any experience with that method?

9. #9 chronicman00, Oct 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2011
    dude seriously if your friend knows carlie why dont you have your friend set somethin up so you could meet taylor?

10. with the fb thing, that's how i got 2 girls no joke bro
    hella works man ;)

11. [quote name='"Bluntss"']with the fb thing, that's how i got 2 girls no joke bro
    hella works man ;)[/quote]

Hmmm, explain more then. What do I do? Just say thanks for the add and just see what she does for a few days? Could it really be that simple?

Also, when you say message her that, do you mean an inbox or a chat message? And if so, should I attempt to carry on a conversation over chat or just leave it at that?

[quote name='"chronicman00"']dude seriously if your friend knows carlie why dont you have your friend set somethin up so you could meet taylor?[/quote]

That's the thing, he doesn't. He was just creeping around all stoned and found her. We have mutual friends and she goes to my college.

12. yeah get to know her on FB, I'm in high school bro, so i was like meet her and ill meet you in person here and shit
    so yeah play it cool
    talk to her for a while
    if shes not creepy and replies and shit than your set
    (Not as easy as it sounds though)
    good luck :D just know that it might fail...

13. [quote name='"Bluntss"']yeah get to know her on FB, I'm in high school bro, so i was like meet her and ill meet you in person here and shit
    so yeah play it cool
    talk to her for a while
    if shes not creepy and replies and shit than your set
    (Not as easy as it sounds though)
    good luck :D just know that it might fail...[/quote]

Man, fuck, I don't wanna do that, haha. I'm terrified of rejection, still gettin over the self confidence and shit I lost from my ex, and seeing this girl I feel like she's totally out of my league, so yea.

14. wait a little while try the small talk thing bro, but do your own thing man, but yeah

and as always smoke on bros:smoke:

15. [quote name='"Bluntss"']

wait a little while try the small talk thing bro, but do your own thing man, but yeah

and as always smoke on bros:smoke:[/quote]

Hm, I think I'm going to just try to make a casual conversation with her. Use a joke or something.

16. k good idea

17. [quote name='"Bluntss"']

k good idea[/quote]

Woo, thanks. Will Plus rep you when I get on my computer

Keep em coming guys!

18. Wait, you have "swag", but you can't figure out how to impress a girl with some words?

19. Continue from where I left off,

2. Slowly post some stuff on FB, sort of as a bait. Post pictures... youtube links... or something smart to say... food. I don't know why but people post food they eat all the time, so you could post about food...

The point is, to let her know about yourself.

She may not see them now, but once you make some progress, she will come back and check your stuff out. Just like you checked her stuff out before.

Then wait for her to post something clever, and press the 'like' button.

But don't leave comments just yet.

Wait till she shows some sign of acknowledgement, in a direct or indirect way.

Then you poast your honest thoughts about what she posted. No bullshit.

No sugarcoating either.

From there, you're on your own buddy...

20. [quote name='"GirlyS"']Wait, you have "swag", but you can't figure out how to impress a girl with some words?[/quote]

Oh I can, very easily, I just know that a lot of girls can be intimidated with too strong of a first approach, so I want to be subtle about it, which is something I'm not terribly good at. Not to mention, as I said earlier I just got broken up with a bit ago, so my swag and self esteem and shit are still a bit off.