how to get this girl

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by stealthgrower, Feb 7, 2012.

1. #1 stealthgrower, Feb 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2012
    so i've been talking to this cute girl in one of my classes. she has a long distance boyfriend. she likes me, but she refuses to spend any time with me outside of the classroom.
    right now is probably the worst time for this too because last weekend was her birthday so he came down to spend the weekend with her. this weekend is there 2 year anniversary, and then it's valentines day. so lots of stuff to potentially bring them closer or whatever.

i got her number first day of class and since then have been trying to eat lunch or do whatever with her so i can get to know her a little better. i've been very persistent, asking on average more than once a day. she flirts with me, she sits next to me in class, she waits for me to walk her to her next class, she wants me to text her, but she refuses to spend any time with me outside of that.

i mean she knows i want in her pants, i've made it pretty clear. she is interested in me, but because of the boyfriend wont do anything with me. if i could see her outside of class i think i could make something happen, i think she might know that too, and that might be why she wont do it.

so how do i get this girl to spend some time with me?
    i know i'll get a lot of responses telling me i should just leave it alone, and maybe i should, but i've already decided not to.

i'm not in the friend zone, but she wont see me outside of school, but she still wants to talk to me, flirt with me, and have me walk her to class. so then what the hell am i? i've never been in a situation like this. i'm confused.

2. Stop coming on so strong. If she likes you like you say she will come to you. Otherwise you should respect that she is in a relationship and move on.

3. OP, I like your style. I say don't stop trying to get with her but your going way too hard! Asking her once is cool, twice shows you're really trying to chill with her, three times is the fuckin Danger Zone!...CreeperVille, shit makes you look desperate and lame.
    [​IMG]

Just play it cool, let her decide when she's gonna cheat on her bf with you.

4. Sounds like she's a decent girl who's loyal to her boyfriend. I'd say get her totally drunk and make her do something she'll regret and make both her and her boyfriend totally miserable and hate themselves, all so you can get laid. Good luck.

5. #5 Jazzyj, Feb 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2012
    I hate people like you OP. Get your own fucking girlfriend. I've been on the other end, and it feels absolutely awful. I could never do that to someone else.

Seriously. It takes a real scumbag to plot ruining a two year long relationship.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Be her friend for now. Long distance relationships never last. Most likely you're gonna be next at bat so be patient, and stop focusing only on this girl.

7. tldr: op is a douche.

8. simple: she doesnt want to cheat

just wait till they break up or something

9. Soooo..Had my frat bro who's a psych major come read this... It's official, I'm not the only one who thinks OP is delusional and is potentially stalking this girl.

10. #10 Deleted member 476945, Feb 8, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2012
    Back the fuck off unless they break up, goobag.

11. Agreed. Back off. Clearly she's attracted to you but apparently what she has with her boyfriend is better than what you can offer her. Don't fuck up her relationship just because you're tryna get a nut. Not cool.

• Like Like x 1

12. So many likes on your post...but ehh, sometimes someone has to be that scumbag. Fuck it :cool:

13. #13 Jazzyj, Feb 8, 2012
    Haha, I know right? That should tell the OP something. We all know you're a scumbag, and guess what? The girl that you're trying to stick your dick in knows it too. :cool: Probably why she won't hang out with you outside of class.

My experience happened over two years ago, and I would still punch the guy in the face if I ever saw him, just for being a complete douche. I've never even hit anyone before because I really don't believe violence solves anything, but I would feel absolutely justified in doing it.

14. call me a douche/scumbag/whatever if it makes you feel better about yourself, but it really doesn't bother me, and i'm gonna keep doing my thing.
    i've been on the other end of this many times, and one guy was successful. am i mad at the guy who did it? not really. he wasn't my friend i didn't know him, sure he knew that she was dating someone, but it's not his responsibility to make sure she doesn't cheat. that's her responsibility.

everyone hates the guy, like the girl is entirely helpless, and the guy is forcing her to do stuff. no the girl is in control of this situation, and the girl is responsible for what happens if anything happens.

as for the post about me being delusional and stalking her. i've had the same thought lol. it sorta seems like that when i describe it, but i promise it's not. for example if i take longer than her at the end of class, she will wait for me and tell me to hurry up so i can walk her to her next class. so i don't think i'm delusionally stalking this girl.

15. She has no interest in you.

She just likes the attention.

You aren't even worthy of her time out of school.

• Like Like x 1
  16. #16 Sir Tokes Alot, Feb 8, 2012
    play it cool OP. just see if she burns or something. Maybe take her to dinner or to the beach? If you ignore her a little bit she will want it more. Next time she waits for you just walk past her and say you busy and in a rush. It could work. And to all of you hating on the OP, chill out. Its called the GAME for a reason. If this guy can't keep his chick well then he just isn't good enough to do so. I hate people who get all mad and jealous just cuz some don't give a fuck if they ruin a LONG distance relationship in COLLEGE or not.

• Like Like x 1
  17. well i've decided to back off for now. not because of you guys, but because i've stopped making progress.
    imyourcat, that's a possibility. i guess it doesn't matter much if she's interested or not. i don't think anything will happen right now.

18. Find another girl dude. Jesus.

19. i'm sure she likes me.
    persistence isn't desperation.
    never tried to hide the fact that i want in her pants, and i see it as a positive that she knows i do.
    lol, i'm not fucking myself over at all. i'm in one class with her, even if none of the other girls in that class wanted to fuck me because of my persistence that's fine because there are thousands of hot girls on campus. i think i'll be ok.

20. earth's population: 6.8 billion and counting.
    earth's gender ratio: 1:1
    this thread: time wasted that could've been spent finding another girl.

keep your hoes on check, not the other way around.