How to get this girl?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Anaru, Oct 31, 2009.

1. So there is a girl that I very well think might be my soulmate. No joke, we have everything in common with another, and I connected with her right off the bat. You see, we met about 3 years ago in high school, and she told me that she had a crush on me when I also had liked her at the same time. I never acted on it though because I didn't really want a girlfriend at the time. I knew that the next relationship I wanted would be serious, and I thought it wasn't the time for a serious relationship because I'd be going off to college and whoever I was with would be separated from me. I literally loved this girl, and still have feelings for her, and we never even dated. But now she is in a different state, and I really don't even talk to her any longer. Have I lost her forever? Can I still get her back? I can't think of anything that would work. Should I try to engage in a relationship that is long-distance, in hopes of meeting each other again?

2. Trust me, you don't want a long distance relationship. They're all the work with none of the fun. Even if she was into you... well, my dream girl doesn't live a few states away, y'know? I mean, if you're on good terms I don't think she'd have a problem with you looking her up. She on Facebook or anything? Hope this helps

3. long distance rarely works, i can tell you from experience. it makes the inevitable worse. if you really wanted to, you could go see her or actually move closer. but those are big steps. you might be outta luck with this one.