Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get the rest of my hash oil out?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by banandon, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Hey guys I recently picked up some hash oil and then stored it in one of those small cologne sample glass vials and it was nearing the end of it all but i know if i were to scrape the sides and stuff it would be a lot left. Should i heat the glass to make it liquid? put in hot water? Any ideas?!

2. scrape out as much as you can. water isnt going to do a thing....its not water soluble. even if you do manage to use a liquid solvent to get it out, its going to be marginal at best. not to mention you have to let the solvent dry out before you can actually use whats left.

3. u can get some hot warter close boiling and put the lid a the vials and put it in the hot water till its runny then it will pour out or any other meth of heating i use hot water so i dont over heat and burn some but a can try wutever

4. i think he meant put the jar in hot water.
    to OP either heat it with a flame or very hot water and put it onto a dish and let it harden back up. works all the time for me

5. just heat it up with lighter.

6. Couldn't you just fill it with iso and shake it up a bit?

7. Use the vial as a vape.

8. Amazing idea, very creative. +rep.