How to get the outer leaf off a blunt

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by SantiagoDunbar420, Jan 17, 2014.

1. So I'm trying to get better at rolling blunts with actual blunts, as the wraps taste like crap/are just generally shitty. I can roll decently, but I can never seem to get the outer leaf off in one piece. Anyone got any tips?

2. buy some backwoods and unravel. rinse repeat. 

3. Backwoods or dutchmaster chocolates come off extremely easy

4. You need dutchmasters Palma to roll a real blunt.

5. Get a Dutch. Get it nice and wet. Unravel starting at the bottom, where you light it, and slowly unroll the lead from the paper. Just go slow and make sure you get the outer leaf nice and wet before trying to undo it....Blunts that are rolled this way tend to run and take forever to roll. Why not just split it and fill it?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I can't remember the brand, but I'm thinking royal blunts or juicy jays has a pack of 3 wraps that are actually just tobacco leaves. Can't remember the specifics though.

7. [quote name="ckycampmember" post="19373883" timestamp="1390226331"]Get a Dutch. Get it nice and wet. Unravel starting at the bottom, where you light it, and slowly unroll the lead from the paper. Just go slow and make sure you get the outer leaf nice and wet before trying to undo it....Blunts that are rolled this way tend to run and take forever to roll. Why not just split it and fill it?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Unless you know how to roll a blunt with a outer leaf. My buddy rolled the best and the biggest blunts I have ever seen with dutch's. But he had years of multi blunts a day experience Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Cut it down the middle and then just peel the inner wrap off.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Find where the seam ends and wet it there to get it started, then just take it slow and wet it more if you need to.  

Dude I love rolling blunts old fashioned, this way takes a little longer but it makes my blunts come out so perfect and tight they smoke for a long ass time.  Plus if you take out the glue strip and roll the outer leaf back the right way you can get rid of a lot of extra material.

10. [quote name="eastcoast781" post="19384960" timestamp="1390377957"]Cut it down the middle and then just peel the inner wrap off.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Because that will allow you to take the outer leaf off and rewrap itSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum