Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get the most out of your weed?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by KennyWecksell, Jul 10, 2017.

1. I made some firecrackers and boy they are pretty strong. I don't like smoking in my house so I'd like to make a bunch of edibles with the weed I have now. I'm pretty sure I don't have a thermometer for recipes involving pots, so it looks like canna butter is sadly out of the question :(

I just want to get decent edibles that aren't hard to make.

Ideas?

2. Firecrackers are close to the strongest edible you can make. They don't get the respect they deserve.
    The only reason to make cannabutter is to get rid of most of the herb taste.
    Those firecrackers are close to twice as potent as cannabutter would be, gram for gram of original herb.

My advice is given here: Decarbing process

3. Can you decarb your cannabis? 240F for 40 minutes. Then mix with whatever you want. If making firecrackers just let the oil absorb the herb, no need for additional baking, but a little extra heat won't hurt. If smell is a problem you can decarb in a Mason (canning jar) jar and that should contain the smell. Whatever you do, enjoy, mate.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I think I did 240°F for 30 minutes to decarb and then 320°F for 20 minutes after I built the firecrackers.

5. #5 OldeFishLady, Jul 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
    Telling my age maybe....but what are firecrackers.? Recipe?
    I'm very limited on options in Ga but recently saved enuf stem and a little extra to make canna oil with coconut oil.
    "Researching" methods right now
    Got any good recipes for quick snacks.
    Thanks yall

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

6. I am clueless on firecrackers as well. I just use a slow cooker on low with coconut oil, but I am sure there is a better way.

Edit. Found the recipe and might give it a try. I am pretty much a sucker for anything with peanut butter.

7. Vaporizer. I go through bud way slower with it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum