Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get the most out of your marijuana

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by edwardvanhalen, Aug 29, 2010.

1. If i were to take 3 smaller hits from my bong would i get higher than taking one big hit.

2. Or take 3 big hits and learn how to corner properly. ;)

3. Perhaps if you spaced out the smaller hits, like one every 5-10 minutes, and held in the smoke for ~5 seconds, possibly. Im not entirely sure, since in theory you're consuming the same amount of thc, but the rate of absorbtion would be different. Eat a mango 40 minute before if you have one

4. it depends how big your big hit was or how small your small hits were. If they all ended up being the same then it wouldnt matter

5. Take hits so that you dont cough any up. Makes sure your able to hold them in for a full 5ish seconds to make sure u absorb most of the thc then exhale. If you take a huge rip and cough it up its a waste of thc.

6. buy a quality vape :D

7. Do you hold the smaller hits in longer? Because the more smoke, the harsher the hit would be (not very big of a difference in a bong but still).
    L2corner.

8. Since we're all speaking theoretically here, I believe it would be more efficient to leave the flame on the bud long enough to get a cherry going, and no longer. Then take a hit (small - medium) that way, you have a little bit of smoke, and a lot of lung to absorb it.

I think the main efficiency problem is people leaving the flame on the bud too long, not the size of the hit you're taking.

9. #9 thekeeftheif, Aug 29, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2010
    i think efficiency is all about lighting:

-corner your bowl to the point where it's like the tip of a babys pinky size
    -once it's lit, it's fucking lit. don't keep lighting it/light more green/ROLL WITH WHAT YOU LIT - the flamed weed will keep going, and if it's not, then you adjust as needed with the lighter. (iz88 knows what i'm sayin!)
    -suck easy and steadily - attempting to be a thc vacuum will only pull the weed through

oh and don't pull in more than you can take.

it's just a natural little instinct that people have, they wanna take a big rip for themselves, so to start off when they light they torch a solid amount of the green on the bowl, then they suck real hard. it's just a waste, not a bigger hit.

10. take hits and cash it completely

the way you do it doesnt really matter, as long as you dont torch it

11. Cook your weed!:metal::metal:

I guarantee if you and a friend split a dub sack in making firecrackers, you will get much higher than rolling a few joints.

12. go with medium large one hitters and hold them in for around 5 seconds. two gets me up there and after three i am solid.

13. k thanks for the input unicorns. and thanks to all of you that put relevent answers so my question haha , peaceee