Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get the most out of your high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dark Passenger, Feb 21, 2011.

1. I'm probably gonna light up here pretty soon, it's become an evening routine really.

I'm still pretty new to smoking, but I'm getting pretty used to being high, and while that's all fine and dandy, I can't help but feel that at times I may not be getting everything I can out of my high.

So my question to you all is, what do you do to have the best high? And I'm not talking about obvious things you can do, like smoking more. :p

2. Put little weed in the hole, take lighter and light little weed, inhale...hold for 3 seconds or so, exhale. So easy a caveman could do it.

3. what i do is kill the lights put a small desk light on lay in my bed. not worrying about anything

4. #4 allhellno, Feb 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2011
    good tunes, good friends, good high :smoke:

5. Eat a ripe mango 30 minutes before you smoke.
    Eat an edible after you eat the mango.
    Connect your vaporizer to your bong.
    Load your bowl of Top Shelf with Grade A kief.

How to get the most out of your high.

6. This. And dont eat any other munchies, munchies are the fastest way to kill your high.

7. Sex

nuff said

8. Definitely eat a mango half an hour to an hour before you smoke and don't eat anything until a while after.

9. Exactly correct...................

Or to more correctly address the op, Things to do when the new wears off..........:confused:

10. I wanna hang with the caveman and smoke with him.... that'd be chill as fuck... We'd like... kill a saber tooth tiger for munchies.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Smoke 1 more bowl than usual. I was in your position a few days ago. But I just smoked more bowls.

LOL.

12. What does mango do?

13. Off topic but do you watch the show dexter by any chance OP?

14. yea when im baked out of my mind then im lik wtf am i watch n. ha ha :smoke:

15. ^^^ I wanna kno also. I just found out about the mango thing this morning. Someone with details please. thanks.

16. sit down on a chair and smoke all your weed, as soon as your done stand up really, really fast.

have fun!

17. i'd say sitting down and relaxing always helps me feel more stoned. idk why

18. There's alot thing's to do, To get the most out of your high

* If you know your going to get hungry later, Have What food you might eat ready.

*If you have things to do like (laundry, taking out the trash, Hygiene routine, letting the dog out to pee or whatever) just get all that out the way. So you don't have to worry about while high.

*If you smoke at home alone or whatever (Find what it is that your going to do and have it ready)

* "Active people" Can do 20-30 minutes of something active, Before their smoke session,
    Airways to the lungs become more efficient (Probaly get a lot higher, but still depends on some things)

*If you have a favorite "something" you like to where while high,throw it on.
    (When I'm high I tend to wear hoodies alot, I find it comfortable)

** There's alot more thing's you do to get the most out of your high. You just have to know it. Those are some of the thing's I do before I smoke:)