Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Get The Most Out Of A Tolerance Break?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokinshitbetterthansnoop, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Greetings seasoned tokers,

As you can probably presume from the title, I am starting a tolerance break, and figured that the people who have been smoking the longest would know the most about them. I have been smoking daily for the past month or two, with about two to three sessions per day, each session consisting of one to five gravity bongs. I also haven't been eating very well or exercising (I usually do both) which has definitely helped my tolerance skyrocket. It has gotten to the point where I can really only achieve a five or six on the highness scale, and even that isn't as great as a five or six was just a few weeks ago. Anyways, now that you all know my routine which made my tolerance skyrocket, hopefully you can help me create a routine to lower it.

I'm looking to have around a two week break and plan on returning to exercising (nothing big, just some cardiovascular stuff and weight lifting) and eating relatively healthily. I also heard that green tea (and water) is great for metabolizing excess thc in the body and have stocked up on some. I might head to the store and pick up some omega 3 too. I have probably covered a lot of what you were going to recommend but please still share what you feel works best or any other things I can do to help lower tolerance. For example, I might be able to recover my tolerance by 80% with aforementioned methods, but maybe you have some methods that help get that last little bit of tolerance to recover. Thanks. :^)

2. I quit smoking for 4 months. First time smoking after that I was so fucking high like holy shit. Then I went back to my regular tolerance and still wouldn't get High. So I just say FUCK t breaks. Smoke more!

3. I'd rather not spend north of 50$ for a gram

4. A gram lasts me about a week smoking every day, multiple sesh, you'd be surprised.

5. me either, thank god for Washington, right?