Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get the most out of a little

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by layn333, Dec 14, 2011.

1. I only have a few nugs left.. and I was wondering what is the best way to get the most high off of it? I am just wondering because I've been smoking for a while and I don't get as high as easy..

2. Bong snaps.
    One hitter.
    /Thread.

3. There was just a thread about this 1 minute ago. Eat a mango. I hear it helps.

4. Firecrackers

5. [quote name='"xThrowBack"']Bong snaps.
    One hitter.
    /Thread.[/quote]

Mhm. I'd say one hitters.

6. Gravity Bong/Waterfall FTW

7. waterfall/gravity bong. you load one hit at a time and gets you high off of like .05 or .1

8. Gravity bong hands down.

9. Fact: When trying to conserve weed a one hitter/pipe will get you higher then any bong. Including a gravity bong. GRavity bongs are for taking huge hits. Not conserving weed.

Op depends on what you mean by a few nugs. And what you mean by get the most out of a little. If you mean you wanna be high for a while. And you have around a gram. Then make a firecracker. Or single serving weed oil. And eat it like 6 hours before you wanna sleep. You will be high for at least 4 hours before bed that way.

If you have to smoke it then use a one hitter. Or a pipe. DOn't use a bong they are horrible for conserving.

Try to only smoke once a day. And try to wait as many days as possible between smoke seshes.

10. I usually vape it, helps me conserve a lot.

I love my mflb :)

11. [quote name='"Azn Invasion"']I usually vape it, helps me conserve a lot.

I love my mflb :)[/quote]

I doubt op is going to go out and buy a vape just to smoke a few little nugs.

12. Mflb all the way

13. loading one hitters sounds like the best idea to me, thought I haven't tested. Just no joints or blunts, that shit wastes

14. put it in your toothpaste

15. Snaps or vape.

16. Vaporizer if you have one.
    If not, I guess a gravity bong would do the trick.