How To Get The Most Out Of A Bong Hit

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Jesse Botwin, Jun 6, 2014.

1. How do you get the most out of a bong hit? Personally I find that if you grind it up first, Rather then using full nugs, It burns better and produces thicker smoke.

2. Well yeah thats definitely true. Youre burning a greater surface area. But theres really not much to it. Get all the smoke from the hit and blow it out.

3. snow bong

4. suck it back as deep as you can and hold it for a good 5 seconds, I always found it would get me that much further, but its difficult if your not used to the big tokes.

5. I don't think it's about getting the most out of the hit rather than getting the most out of your bowl pack. I mean obviously you want to make sure you milk It nicely and fill your bong, but try to clear it all in one hit, hold it for about 3 seconds and exhale. Then just relax for a bit, take a few deeps breaths and do it again.

But it's also important that you corner your bowl. Meaning when you go to light it, put the flame as close to the edge of the bowl as possible so only a small area gets torched while you take a hit. Not only does it save you from hitting too much ash, but also if you're with people, it's nice to save them some green.

6. Pack snaps.
    :bonging:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Fat one hitters wwith grinded bud and firmly packed.

8. People smoke full nugs in their bowl?

Trim Nazi

9. Honestly, I prefer to milk it, exhale, pull the slide and inhale the rest. Gets a little extra smoke in me.

10. Yes i only use full nug chunks when there is no screen or ash catcher. I prefer ground weed to full nug chunk.

11. Yeah I didnt get that. Hypothetical or otherwise.

12. Surprisingly I know a few people who do this. With glass they just throw nugs in the slide. If they roll anything they grind it up. Never made much sense to me either, but I've definitely tried it. :bonging:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app