Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get the most out of 1 bowl.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WizTheKhalifa, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Or what i find to be better working for me instead of one big hit, Do 5 small hits without any breathers :)

Inhale, Exhale (pack as you are blowing out) next inhale is another hit :D Keep going until you cant then take a breather or 2.

I do this with joints inhale/exhale the whole joint if i wanna get really smashed by not allowing much fresh air = Lack of oxygen to the mind.

2. Buy a vaporizer honestly lol

3. this man knows what he's talking about lol

4. Just inhale and keep it in ur lungs for a long time also I would pack it up tight

5. Steam roller or bong !

6. Wow OP asked this question in 2011, I think by now he knows. But yet we still answer. Pack a tight bowl and corner it.

7. Let's keep answering then. Aye or a bong bro
    Ment to say Zhong but they cooler

8. Smoke it ?

9. Yeah but some techniques might be better

10. Knife Hits Man!

11. Knife hits will fucking kill u no joke.
    Go watch Custom grow 420's knife hit video. He legitimately starts to pass out after taking about his 3rd one. Than this crazy as fucker goes for another. Best weed YouTuber, crazy video. Lungs of steel at its finest