Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get the most out of 1 bowl.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WizTheKhalifa, Aug 14, 2011.

1. ONE bowl...that is smoke less than most would want to..

2. Good to hear. Which advise did you take so we know for future reference?

3. Pack it tight to the top and just corner it.

I know because I conserve my weed and that's how I do it. :)

4. but thats the fun part

5. ^ agreed with that guy, oxygen deprivation, ftw.

dont pack it all, smoke it, then buy some more then keep smoking.

6. i love open minded people:hello::hello::hello:

7. He asked a question. This is apprentice tokers. Stop assuming everyone here knows everything.

8. I love my bowl. Never fails to blaze the shit out of me with one pack. Especially when I sprinkle some delicious kief on it.

9. I "Highly" agree ;):smoke:

10. I can get decently high off .3 and I smoke 3-4 times a week so you should get quite high, no doubt.

On an unrelated note: How are you going to name yourself Wiz an you only smoke twice a month?! Wiz would be disgraced.

11. Pack big bowls but light one side of it for while leaving the other half untouched, then hit that new green after ur one half is cashed

12. all i can say is, pack a snap... inhale deep...and cherish it.

13. Actually I have not been a dick to anyone else on here except for him. I only did to him because he made for stupid threads in a night.

14. this. don't pack it to tight of you won't be able to pull it.

15. hold the smoke for at least 30 seconds or longer. there will be no more smoke coming out. that didn't waste ur weed

16. For me, if I was trying to get the most out of my bowl, I would:

1. Use a bong (So I can take large hits)

2. Pack loosely (So when I take my hit and stop, the weed isn't still lit)

3. Light from the edge of the bowl to the inside, making sure it burns evenly (So that none of the weed is missed)

4. Hold in each hit for at least 3 seconds (So that each hit has the maximum effect on me)

5. Not worry too much about it. If I wanted to get high off of a small amount of weed and I was constantly thinking about how to get the highest from what I have, my high would not be as strong, since I'm thinking about it so much.

So pretty much, just follow the simple steps of 1-4 and simply enjoy the experience and privilege that you are enjoying. Not all people on the face of the Earth have the opportunity to take this sacred plant and burn it with such advanced rituals. Simply kick back, go wherever your mind takes you, and follow these steps to have a great high off a small amount of weed.

Attached Files:

• -55.jpg
      -55.jpg
      File size:
      37.4 KB
      Views:
  17. #37 willywagpole, Jul 3, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
    .3 perfectly packs my vape [​IMG] then i save the vaped bud for when i make edibles mmm... then when the vape is all sticky = free oil = more HIGHLiFE [​IMG]

Choose Vapes !

18. Oh god the worst advice I have ever seen on the city
    It's simple.. to get the most out of one bowl smoke the whole thing in one hit to get the highest

19. Waterfall bong

20. [​IMG] Knifers.