Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Get the hookup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by UVB01, Jul 17, 2009.

1. If you are not a california resident, simply on vacation in california, what is the best and easiest way to procure marijuana, and lots of it?

2. I don't think you're gonna wanna discuss dealing or transactions of any kind here on GC.

3. I'm just asking for strategies to find some when i go on vacation to the LA area in Sept. I wanna smoke some good while i'm there, but as i understand it, without being a california resident i can't get a medical card. I'm gonna be there for a month, and i'm not really looking to go a whole month without in the pot capital of the USA

4. If you're gonna be in cali chill on the beach and wear stoner clothes bro, just wait.

5. Wear a shirt that says, "Looking for Bud."

6. honestly you look so damn sketchy im trying to do the same thing but i dont go posting about it just be chill start up a conversation with some local heads

7. talk to people..
    What are we supposed to say, "go to this corner at this time, and there will be a guy wearing this color....."

...use common sense.

8. As ridiculous as that sounds, it's probably not a bad idea. things will happen for ya haha

9. Nothin illegal about clothing haha. Might bring some unwanted suspiscion though. If you got the balls ask someone who you think might know. Be careful though, you never know who your talking to.

10. Just ask the DEA if you can have some of theirs. Let them know you're not a drug dealer, a California resident, and your all set.

11. there is illegal clothing fag.

12. hang outside headshops.

13. Dont even understand what this dude means But is this not a common sense question that every one should know.

If your in any state and looking for herb, wear stoner'ish clothing, go to a head shop (dont ask in the headshop) just the ppl who are entering and leaving will be the peeps to ask.

Go to a bar, a school, a after party, shit find some ppl and your chances of finding someone with green are very high and no pun intended

14. Be careful around headshops bro.
    I knew this dealer who went to buy a scale from a headshop, and when he got outside the cops searched him and found an oz and baggies plus the scale.
    Cops camp out by headshops in my area.

15. just walk up to some one who looks like they toke you can spot them easily and they usualy smell like pot and ask them if they know where to get bud i know its sketchy but i did it this weekend when i went out to colorado and it worked for me

16. talk to some hippies or the bums on the beach

17. More than 50% of Californians support outright legalization so just ask around... Unlike in other states most people won't call the cops or something if you simply ask where to find bud. I have faith in your ability to judge who is and who isn't the right person to ask based on attire, hair style, eyelid level, etc. If you smoke weed for long enough other stoners can just tell. I don't know why but I never was asked if I smoked until after I started. All of a sudden I get the familiar "index+thumb to mouth" gesture at gatherings and parties all the time.

If you really need a game plan here's a possibility:
    1) Roll a joint and sneak it to CA in your sock or something.
    2) Walk around a public lounge area (beach, park, music store) where there are young people in hip attire.
    3) Start up a friendly conversation about something stoner-friendly with a potential smoker.
    4) Do the "index-thumb" thing.
    5) If they nod or otherwise provide affirmation to your gesture smoke the joint with them.
    6) Once the joint is cashed tell them you're all out and very disappointed.
    7) Ask them if they have a card, know someone who does, or if they can otherwise help you pick up.
    8) Enjoy the fruits of your "labor". :smoke:

18. Go to Long Beach. Find the Denny's on Marshall Blvd. Your gunna see a drainage pipe to the left of the entrance. Walk into the ditch and yell "Macatooie, macatooie, macatooie" into the pipe three times, after that your gunna walk 3 blocks to a grey warehouse that says "Stanton Packaging Inc." theres gunna be a southeast asian man named Tsoa Min waiting outside hes ma hommie he'l hook you.