Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to get the highest possible off a spliff?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Torontoke, Sep 6, 2012.

1. I wanna get restarted high. I roll 1.3 gram joints to 1.8 and I still don't get fucked enough. I roll the pungiest dank in my city and my tolerance is very high. Oh and I roll them so nice and tight with not a single run anytime.

2. Slow down on the doobs. I used to smoke 5-10 gram joints a day but tolerence was never a problem for me. I would take a day or two off and start rolling .5-.8 joints.

1.8 should knock you on your ass. Also try a bong.

3. You'll need to take a break to let your tolerance levels go down. I know it sucks, but it happens to everyone who smokes sooner or later. Even as short as 1 or 2 weeks can be enough to have you back to a better level.

Also yeah, look into getting a bong. Bigger, cleaner hits and you're not sucking down burnt paper all the time.

4. If I had a 1.3 gram joint and wanted to get as high as possible off it then I would unravel it and smoke like 10 bongs or pipes instead. Joints are the most wasteful way of smoking, which is why I rarely smoke them.

5. Yeah this isn't what you want to hear but you would probably benefit from taking a T break. Start taking your omega 3 supplements, they are supposed to replenish your CB1 receptors which are depleted from ticking so much of the good stuff.

Get a bong and smoke fat bowls out of that, will give you the effect you are looking for. You could also try making edibles?

6. eat a mango

7. Truth.

8. Roll that 1.8 in a BLUNT ! you'll deff get knocked off your ass with tht. fat joints are nothing like fat blunts :cool:

9. Bong that 1.8 in a bowl or do a vape sesh (like a nice one not the cheap Chinese ones).

10. I don't care who you are or how high your tolerance is, smoking 1.8 grans should get you at least decently high.

11. And it does who said it doesn't ^

12. You said you 'don't get fucked enough'. If you're smoking 1.8g and can't find a level you're happy with, it's not the weed, it's you. Your receptors are fried, give them time off..

13. Take a break. It's not that hard.

14. Ya slow down normally a gram will put me to bed

15. ya im going crazy guys lol. i gotta slow it down. but its so funny though cause like a .6 will get me pretty fucked for a short amount of time when i vape with my arizer eq