Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get the highest from bud, kief, and hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MtHighToker, Jan 4, 2011.

1. alright so yesterday i picked up a gram of blue dream kief and got super high from 4 gravity bong hits with 2 layers of mango kush and 2 layers of the kief. like psychedelic high

today i picked up a gram of blue dream hash and that got me pretty high just out of the bong. i was wondering how can i get the highest mixing the mango kush with the kief and the hash? im thinking layer it all into a bowl for more gravity hits. or i could roll a blunt with everything but that's definitely gonna be a waste. what do you think gc?

2. Make a salad.

3. #3 Marrijane420, Jan 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2011
    I would say just keep topping your bowls of mango kush off with hash and kief.. But I would also recommend putting your kush in a vaporizer along with some hash and kief, there's a psychedelic high right there..:smoke:

4. You get the highest from all of em by inhaling.:D

5. damn! hook it up. GB hits!