Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to get the highest from a double perc bong and one full bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by al23green, May 3, 2011.

1. ok so i got a tall double perc bong and i have some questions. how long should i hold in my hits? and how do i get the highest? also how long between hits :confused:

2. Pack snaps.

Small bowls you finish in one hit.

I wait like 20 minutes in between my hits, let it creep up on ya.

Just hold your hits for like 5 seconds too, most of the active shit get absorbed by then. (I would guess)

3. Cash that shit in one hit and hold as long as possible or 5 secs

4. Yeah I heard all the active ingredients get absorbed in the first 5 sec or so maybe quicker

5. lol ok good advice guys thanks .. i might cash 75% of it then and leave 25 percent green..

6. if you really want to get the most out of it, i think snaps would be a good idea.

in my experience, its better to smoke a little weed a lot, rather than a lotta weed a little.

:smoking:

7. packing small bowls and cashing them in a single hit is more efficient