How to get the biggist hash yeild

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by snoopson53, May 28, 2010.

1. So I've made hash a few times before always doing the iso method. Never a lot just a little personal smoking green. But I want to make a big batch of the shit so... whats the best way to make hash? I know this question is all over the website but I have a few questions I can't find straight answers too. So here are my questions:

1. I'm buying a qp of some mids. There not bricky at all very fluffy and pretty dank for mids. How much hash will I get from the iso method?

2. Do you get a bigger yeild of bubble bags because i've been thinking about buying a set if so how much do you get? roughly

3. If i do the iso method how can i get a bigger yeild? Should i shake it the iso longer use more iso?

Also when i make my hash its really sticky how do i dry it a bit?

Thank you fellow smokers

STAY STRONG TO THE CAUSE!

2. IMO the best way is to get a silkscreen 130 mesh, a coffee grinder and a mirror or piece of glass.

Grind some buds for a very short time. Just like push the button and release to break up the bud.

Empty broken buds onto screen and tap screen to deposit THC glands on to mirror.

Remove the planty parts onto of the screen. Do not toss. You can still smoke it, or use it to try a different hash making method.

Repeat.

Once you have all the resin, use a scraper or card to scoop up the keif. you will then use this keif to make hash by putting the keif in a cellofane from a pack of smokes and pressing.

here's a nice video it uses leaf and timming, but you can use the same process with buds.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD-8AQUnnDE]YouTube - How To Make Hash At Home[/ame]