Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to get taste out of mouth

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cbird1105, Sep 20, 2011.

1. I have a girlfriend who really doesn't mind if i smoke(even around her for that matter)but she doesn't enjoy the taste of weed in my mouth,even after brushing and using mouthwash. Anything you guys do to neutralize the weed taste?

2. Tell her to man the fuck up.

/thread

3. Tell her to deal with it.
    But seriously. Try eating fruit or a mint maybe?
    If toothpaste don't work then damn.

4. hmmm it may not be the smoke at this point...if mouthwash/brushing doesnt help you could just have some rank breath..

5. chewing gum WHILE smoking sometimes helps.

6. Eat chewing gum.

7. No that's not a good idea, the tar ect gets caught up into the chewing gum and spreads it around your mouth it makes the taste even stronger.

Don't do this OP.

8. really? worked for me when i used to smoke at work and never had the problem. but if it does happen, then definitely dont do it OP.

9. Yeh man, what happens is the smoke actually collects up tar on the gum, it's terrible for your teath and if you do it with cigerretes it's like chewing tobacco :( Popping like 5 chewwing gums after will still do the trick :D <----- teeth as clean as that guy

10. peanut butter works like a charm bro

11. tell her u smoked earlier in the day(but actually dont) then makeout with her if she complains then its not the weed and something else

12. haha did not know that. good thing i dont have to do it anymore :D

13. mouthwash ftw

14. get some of those plastic flossing things from the drug store, and scrape the top layer of crap off your tongue with them.

15. get a vape or use hot bong water

16. Drink the whole bottle of mouth wash.

17. Once you brush, wash your face and eat a polo, there wont be any taste left in your mouth.

18. chew gum, brush your teeth. idk man ive never had this problem

on a side note though, last weekend i made out with some random girl right after smoking a cigar with my friends, cant believe she didnt care hahah