Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get suspicious parents or neighbors off your back?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Keith McKief, Feb 28, 2012.

1. I was caught by my mom again, and my dad is extremely suspicious. I need to know a way to get them off my back. What do you guys suggest doing to ward off suspicions from other people?

2. Don't get caught again

3. dont smoke at home for a month. or smell of weed when u come back, or look high, or just avoid being high around them at all.

4. As for the neighbors, tell them to catch a boat to fuckoffityland.

5. im sure that will yield the desired effect...

6. Well for starters. Keep it outside or away from home. Don't think your going to be sneaky and only smoke in your room at night because you WILL be caught pretty quick.

Neighbors don't really matter unless you are just being a total dick. Just smoke quickly and get back inside.

The only way you can 100% for sure never get caught is to not smoke. The next best thing is edibles.

7. [quote name='"HBmonster"']Well for starters. Keep it outside or away from home. Don't think your going to be sneaky and only smoke in your room at night because you WILL be caught pretty quick.

Neighbors don't really matter unless you are just being a total dick. Just smoke quickly and get back inside.

The only way you can 100% for sure never get caught is to not smoke. The next best thing is edibles.[/quote]

/thread

8. Yeah, I think I was starting to get a little too cocky thinking that I won't ever get caught. I think I'm going to save smoking for the weekends or sneaking out. *Sigh* goodbye comfortable smoking.

9. Yeah I realized that after hot boxing in the bathroom during my showers that smoking inside is never a good idea.

At my old house, I had a balcony I could go out on at night and smoke and I never got caught once doing that :)

You just got to play it safe and do it when you know you'll have time to enjoy yourself. Or just smoke outside the house with joints or something. I would smoke a joint on my way to school almost every day and that worked pretty well for me.

Just think of your house as a bubble, if you smoke inside of it, everyone will know, but outside of it it's a lot less likely to be known.

10. since you've been caught multiple times couldn't you just try to make a case for yourself and confront them with it? like say "look you've caught me multiple times and im going to continue to smoke, so why dont you let me explain myself and maybe we can come to some sort of an agreement."

11. Completely agreed. Also, do you have any tips for a smelly pipe that doesn't involve cleaning it? Because I think part of the stench even if I were to smoke outside is when I bring my pipe back inside the house. The fresh resin probably smells up the house. Do you have any tips to cover up that smell or even get rid of it quickly?

Also, I'm going to +rep you because you've been super helpful. :smoke:

12. ziplock bag for transporting it inside and out. and an air tight container for it when its hidden.

13. Put it in a mason jar? You should also think about investing in a vaporizer so you can get high indoors with little to no smell :)

14. trailer park boys is the shit!

also just dont keep weed in your house, dont come home smelling like smoke, dont come home with red eyes.

15. I use to get a zip lock baggie put it in there and make sure I got as much air out of it as I could, sometimes I would double up on it if i knew it was super stinky. Another thing you could try (my friend use to do this) is buying a reusable water bottle or a cheap thermos and keep it in there and hide that away. That can also work if you plan on traveling somewhere near by and want to take a few things for the trip haha..

Thank your very much! I'm glad to help with anything I can!

16. If you ever smoke inside again or in your car use fabreeze! that shut works like magic, took it with me when I was smoking on the way to the coast. I also use it in my garage when it smells of dank. :D

17. lol parents are one thing. But neighbors OP? What the hell man, you like screaming with a mega phone.."I'm packing a bowl now!!!!"

18. Lay low for a couple weeks, stop smoking during day and ONLY smoke at night once they are in bed. Even if you don't have red eyes, they will still notice glossy/glassy eyes, depressed behavior (I don't mean clinically depressed, I mean like depressed motor skills, slower way of talking, etc)
    Trust me, ONLY smoke at night for 2 weeks, then go back to ur normal cycle when they seem to appear less suspicious. Even if you have to wait 3 weeks, it's better than being dumb, getting caught again, and facing the repercussions. Good luck :smoke:

19. Spike your parents next meal with weed

20. Unless the neighbours would tell the folks, it really doesn't matter. What are they going to do? Call the cops? Just don't answer the door lol