Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to get smell out of clothes/ hair.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zune, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Hey I'm going to my friends house tomorrow. We want to get stoned but we can't have the smell on us when going into his house. How can we get the smell off us RIGHT after we have smoked? I have "old spice after hours" body spray but I'm not sure if that'll be enough. The help is appreciated, thanks!

2. take a walk for 5 min. Smell will be gone. Don't worry you wont smell

3. I find that if I cruise for 5 minutes the smell is completely gone. Or if I walk around for a couple minutes in breezy weather.

Not to mention, it'd be a little weird if 2 kids walked in and both REEKED like old spice.

4. Haha, I always think I don't smell but I usually do....strange thing it is ahha.

5. Get a dryer sheet for each person. Wipe yourself, clothes/hair/etc, down with it. Little bit of spray (axe/old spice/tag/whatever) and then wash your hands good with soap. Give a few minutes for the spray smell to die down a bit too. Chew some gum and spit it out before going inside.

If you have a sweatshirt or jacket on, and it's not too cold, take it off while you smoke and put it somewhere it won't get covered in smoke. If I smoke before I go to class I put one hoodie on while I smoke then take it off and put another on before going.

After all that you should be fine. Just remember to relax as they probably don't suspect you guys will be trying to hide it so I doubt they'll be checking you guys out to see if you're high.

Oh yea almost forgot. Don't take in any pieces or weed with you. They smell too.

6. If you are smoking a joint/blunt, be sure to wash your hands. Your hands usually are the most fragrant after smoking, along with your breath. Germ-x and chewing gum usually do the trick.

7. Don't worry too much about your clothes unless you're smoking it with tobacco. Tobacco sticks to clothes but the smell of Cannabis smoke doesn't seem to stick to much other than your breath, and maybe your hands if you've had a few joints.

It shouldn't be too strong though, just wash your hands and have a mint or chew some gum. Hell even just eat some food and that should be enough.

Hope this helps :)

8. yep yep

and one squirt of cologne to help the paranoia

9. i wouldnt be worried about the smell unless your smoking inside
    id be worried about your eyes bro

10. smoke a cig with whatever hand you were holding the joint/bowl/etc with