Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to get silly stoned?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by awdcivic, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Dank weed + BONG = get silly

smoke with friends.. i find that when ur alone u get a massive couch lock no laugh high :hippie:

2. yea i hate smoking alone, i wont do it again except for pain releif. oh and i cant post any pictures cause we kinda finished it last night lol.
    so i guess its just cause of my tolerance and i can get silly stoned with a break.

3. If you hate smoking alone then maybe you should question how much you actually like smoking in the first place...

If you don't even smoke by yourself I doubt you need to take a break :smoke: Just smoke more

4. i really like it when im with friends. if it was legal id enjoy it always.

nah, i just dont like it cause i get all paranoid and stuff. when im with friends im just chill. i smoked like 5 times by myself last week few times with friends. i just dont like it when im alone. a few weeks ago i think 3rd time i smoked by myself i had a panic attack and couldnt stop shaking. and that wasnt helping the fact that i was already paranoid about getting caught.

5. Smoke a full bong pack, rip the bong hard as hell, hold the smoke in as long as you can and keep your eyes open

6. I feel ya, it definitely is funner with friends and no worries. Keep toking :bongin:

7. Let me make you a widow maker and you will be high as shit off of 1 fat bowl. If people can't get high off of DANK anymore start smoking errls ;)

8. Personally..Im glad I dont get as stoned as when I first started....
    the first few experiences I had with weed almost made me decide to never try it again, mainly because it was just too intense and was looking for more of a mellow high...and I think these first few tokes are where a lot of potential smokers fall off the herbal bandwagon so to speak for that reason....after I got over those first couple of times I began to really enjoy it and have been ever since...
    I do miss closed eye visuals though...

9. Haha same with me. I was smoking dank when i first started smoking weed and it was WAY to intense for me. All the people i smoked with the first few times were my friend and his older brother that had been smoking for a while.

10. seriously? even if your on a 7 month + t break? i though if u took a break long enough you could climax like most of us did when they first got high ... some tell me this isnt true!

11. smoke a 2 gram blunt of dank youl be sily stoned.

12. Go to the Incredible Edible Herb section and look up canna-peanut butter, make that with an OZ of dank and eat ALL of it

13. No you will never get high like the first time ever again regardless of how long of a break you take. You might get close to it after a very lengthy break but it will never be the same.

14. Joints - your only getting like 18% of the THC. Using a bong would get you like 3x higher automatically (probably would use less though). What your feeling is common.

If your trying to get silly stoned, don't try with joints. Even if you did smoke 2 its not the same thing. You need a bong and some free time.

With low tolerance you would still get wasted off joints though, and such. Even a few days off is noticeable, weeks do alot.

15. that sucks it should cuz its basically pressing the restart button,and brother is been a lengthyyyyyyyy break.

16. Smoke a .5 dab in one hit.

Report results please. :bongin:

17. Silly high?

Try two dank sativa strains, .25 g of each, .5 g total. smoke them in a nice bong or vape by yourself or if with people make sure they match. Make sure you haven't smoked in a week or two. Will get you as ripped as tits. I promise. If you aren't getting high off .5 g and you don't smoke regularly, somethings wrong hahaha

18. Try two dbv wands filled halfway full in a row. That will make you pretty darn silly :p

19. 7 Months personal?! Man what the fuck do you do when all your buddies are blazing? I worship you..