Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to get silly high again?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hiphopanonymous?, Dec 18, 2010.

1. so whats up folks. I havent been posting much since i got a job, but i have a question.

I have been toking for a bout 2 years and the last 6 months nthing but the best bud around GA. I have noticed that i can smoke copious amounts of bud and still not get goofy, or feel that zoned out body vibrating feeling. I know tolerance is the reason it takes more and more to get high, but why cant i get the same feeling with more bud?

thanks blades, much love

2. My housemate and I use bucket bongs, no matter how high our tolerance is hittin the bucket a couple of times will fuck us up.

It's bad for the lungs though ;)

3. because your brain only has so many cannabinoid recepotors that eventually you biologically aren't capable of getting as high. the only real way to get higher is a t-break, it's hard but worth it in the end

4. take the biggest hits you possibly can without choking. im talking about hits that make your eyes water mayne n hold it deep in your lungs. top your bowls with kief and hash, eat like 3 edibles and smoke as much as you can before they hit,etc. champ shit like that you know?

5. i use a grav a lot and it def gets us high too

thanks man thats what i wanted to know pretty much. i took a 3 month t-break when i was looking for a job. it didnt seem to make much a difference to me, my tolerance felt like it went right back to where it was with in a week.

fuck ye lets go beast mode mayne

6. Change up your methods a bit. How do you usually smoke? Try edibles, a bong/bubbler, or even a nice blunt.

Try smoking some kief or hash. Anything that changes your routine a bit should get you there.

I've been smoking for almost a decade now, and the other day after smoking a whole bowl of kush in my heady bubbler, I got one of those early "3D" highs.

7. Smoke hash
    :smoke:

8. try edibles, a brownie (or two) will leave you staggering

9. The best bud will only get you so high after a while, try topping a bowl with some kief or get hash which is extremely potent. If your smoking blunts, try a bong or a vaporizer, making edibles takes longer to feel high but it will hit you harder.. Unfortunately you won't get silly high as your first time, but you sure as hell can get close.

10. Topping bowls with kief or hash won't really help you, sounds like your tolerance is as high as mine is. I smoke all my bowls with kief mixed in, it does give you an extra kick, but no you won't get much higher than you are now by doing that. Lots of edibles, and shit such as oils, waxes, full melts CAN get you high, but it takes a lot and I think a tbreak is probably better (sucks I know right, but there's nothing you can do about it, you simply can't smoke the majority of the time and get the same highs). If you can get a vapor globe/curve with a Ti pad or something you can do straight full melts/oils/etc a bit easier without any bud mixed in and that could work, but again won't get all that much higher than you are now, but you'll feel it.

And yea, when you tbreak your tolerance will shoot right back up to where it was within a week if you smoke that often, it's just how it goes, you can either moderate better to get better highs but not be able to be buzzed constantly, or you can be buzzed constantly without the same peaks, or you can break super often :D