Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get rid of "Weed Breath"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by purplehazeguy, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Before you go home buy a green tea. Drink like half of it and then if your mom smells your breath and sayes that is smells like pot, just say that its the tea.

2. sour cream& onion chips or salt and vinegar chips :)))

3. Gum of course would get rid of the weed breath..there only 35 cents for 5 of them...cmon now

And for the fingers (if smoked a blunt/joint)....find some rose petals and rub them with your thumb and index finger

4. instead of smoking, use a vape, then u wont have the smoke smell on ur breath

5. Get one of those MINI mouth wash bottles. You can get them at the dollar store for a buck and they're like the size of your palm.

6. Yeah your mom putting her nose near your mouth at 18 is a little weird...

7. first things first, obey your thirst. sprite, ight?

8. eat a ripe mango ;)

9. I reckon your mom knows full well you are going to the forest to smoke. If she hasn't done anything until now I wouldn't sweat it. Just continue what you are doing and don't worry too much about being caught.

If you're not already doing this, make sure to put in the effort to have a little chit-chat with her and rest of the family every so often so she stays comforted in the fact that it isn't adversely affecting you. Do you do well in school? The more industrious you seem, the better your chances of winning her over. And I don't mean that she becomes an outspoken supporter. Smoking just becomes something you do that she knows about and just accepts and you don't really talk about it.

If you play your cards right I think you may have a very accepting mother and won't have to smoke in the woods anymore. Unless I have your mom completely wrong, but if you're not sure she's unquestionably against it, you may be surprised. Just a hunch..

10. when she asks why you've used mints, say:

" i like them."

god forbid

11. eat a candys then chew gum after

12. It actually is very weird, and very uncommon.

13. Strawberry Crush!?!?! WHAT !!!!!

They don't have that in Canada.

Omg I just looked at it. THIS IS THE STUFF I used to drink when I was younger. They had it at 7-11. They don't sell it here anymore. =(

It is soo fucking good.

I am very jealous right now.

14. Mos tof the time you think you smell horribly of weed cause its in your lungs/windpipe and mount and nose. Just dont over due it ever. I found it better to use less cologn and just a piece of gum. Wash your hands theroughly also.

15. So I realized that nobody has posted in this thread for three years now, but I have to post this because it is something really important to me. I got caught smoking weed for the first time on 4/19 and here's how it happened: I went outside the backyard of my parents' house to smoke a bowl while they were not around in the vicinity. I went back in and put the torch down in the kitchen and my mom came downstairs and asked me why my breath smells like weed, and I said I didn't know what she was talking about and I went upstairs to brush my teeth. Then I went downstairs and SHE STILL SMELLED MY BREATH and that's when I got caught. So after that my mom was crying and screaming and she told dad and he was pissed... basically all hell broke loose. And at 4/20 I smoked a couple blunts with my friends in school and drank lots of water before I got back in my dad's car (No driver's license yet :/) and he smelled the car after I got in and he said that he smelled weed in the car. And the day after that, (I was kinda stupid on this part) at early morning, I went outside the front yard to smoke a bowl with my apple because my mom took my bowl away. And after that I took a shower and nothing really happened after that. And at that afternoon dad asked me if I took a shower to get rid of the weed smell because I smoked this morning, and I kept on denying and he didn't say anything... so at this point, I'm really paranoid about smoking weed and even if I do follow the steps to get rid of the weed breath such as eating food, I'm really really worried and super paranoid that I might get caught.

Help please??

16. its normal to be paranoid. I smoke blunts with latex gloves on, eat a candy bar after, and chew gum after that.I chew 3 peices of gum over the whole course of time im out there. I spray fabreze fabric refresher all over my clothes and hair. Even after all that i still wait outside for like 20 mins to make sure i dont get caught. Ive been doing this for like 2 years and never got caught, even tho every single time i do, i think i am going to get caught.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Lol what the fuck just buy a pack of gum u noob

18. NOTHING

eating different foods, mouthwash and brushing teeth and one deep exhale and i can smell the weed just fine, and if i can, your mom can, dont kid youself