Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get rid of "Weed Breath"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by purplehazeguy, Jun 17, 2009.

1. #1 purplehazeguy, Jun 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2009
    Hey Guys

My mom caught me high for the last time yesterday, what is a good way to get rid off the smell on my breath, besides gum and peanut butter? I can't really take mouth wash and tooth paste out to the forest so what should I do?? My eyes never get red anymore so i have that down.

,Purple

Also i forgot to add that my mom usually smells my breath
    and asks why I've used mints, I think its kind of a giveaway

2. Gum usually does the trick. If you have to, use mouthwash (just pour a little bit into a small bottle/film canister/whatever and gargle it when you're done).

3. [​IMG]

has to be most pulp :smoke:

4. just drink lots of water, or juice

5. I buy a strawberry crush soda everyday on my way home to cover up my breath lol.

6. skittles or nerds ooo nerds are good

7. Just munch on something, the odor of most foods would take over. Weed doesn't smell on your breath for long either way...

8. any juice son trust me weed dosent stay ib ure breath long

9. I just drink a 40 oz. of st. ides that'll kill it :)

10. smoke more weed:wave:

• Like Like x 3
  11. This.

12. Orange juice, lemondae or any other drink/meal with citrus

13. lol smoke a cigarette.

14. interesting suggestion. would probably work.

if you think she wouldn't be as upset by cigarettes, that would be a convenient cover up. or alcohol but since your mom is the problem i'm assuming you're under 21.

15. lol that'ld work, but I doubt his mom would be much happier

16. just bring mouth wash..... or drink some pop and spit.....or just tell her you smoked weed:smoking: