Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to get rid of the smell of bong water on the carpet

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by somedankdro, Feb 22, 2013.

1. I was smokeing in the liveing and i sat my bong down to get some food nd k kicked it over on accident nd now it reeks plz help

2. HAHAHAHA! THAT SHIT SUCKS!

It'll go away in about a day.

3. If i were you, I would just scrub it really well with soap and water, not a lot, but enough, and if you want to get rid of it fast, spray stuff on it. and dry it up, if they smell it they wont know where it is. unless it stained.

4. Carpet cleaner. Just soak that shit up w a towel then give it a quick scrub w carpet cleaner or soap and water if no carpet clean. Run tge sweeper over it and youll be good. Ive spilled bong water a few times lol

5. Next time it happens, first sop up what you can, then dump a box of baking soda on it! Absorbs the liquid and lessens the smell. Next morning, vac it up! (works for vomit, etc., too!)

Granny

6. Put carpet cleaner(or any washing liquid) on a cloth and stamp it into the carpet where you spilled the bong and leave it soak into the carpet for 15mins then with a damp cloth rub into the carpet then Hoover over. I own a cleaning service for students :)

7. Hey guys thanks for the help!!!=)

8. I feel for you man, spilt my 4 ft bong on my new couch...almost irreparable