Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to Get Rid of Smell Thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by b-e.n, Jan 19, 2009.

1. I am tired of all the getting rid of smell threads so i'm making this one where hopefully everyone will ask their questions and provide information on how to get rid of smell. I hope that everyone will cooperate and next time I open grasscity, i won't have a million smell questions. Thanks.

2. Febreez kills smell with fresh shit thats not cologne.
    thread/

3. 95% of the "How do I get rid of the smell" questions, aside from in relation to growing, come from kids who shouldn't be here in the first place. It should be a red flag for mods, really, but I've noticed that the age rule isn't really enforced as well as you'd think it'd be.

4. I'll try consolidate some stuff people have said before:
    -Direct a fan towards a window and blow into the fan (noisy)
    -instead of smoking a blunt/joint, smoke from a vape/bong
    -open your windows
    -put a towel under your door.
    -go outside
    -sploof
    -turn off air vents
    -incense
    -candles

5. Yes, I bet at least a quarter of the people here are underage