How to get *RICH* from getting *STONED*

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Cannibasity, Dec 14, 2009.

1. my idea is to create music :):)
    get stoned and and be creative.

all of our musician's of today are stoners

2. That's a hell of a plan.

3. let me know how that goes.

4. good luck. that's a race with a heck of a lot of participants! :)

5. Hmm, I should be rich by now. :(

6. You better be very creative.

7. im the type that when im reeeeal high . i tend to hear beats and noises in my head anyway :rolleyes: im good at everything i do i just dont have dedication :(.. so im going to dedicate my smoking to making music.if i try to capture exactly what im hearing in my head i can put the world into a trance :hello: its amazing the music my high creats

8. You realize music is a horrible industry to try to make a living in right? Some people get lucky, but most just get close and then have all their albumbs mass pirated.

9. im going to use my high to hypnotise the world.

if i told you guys i personally new kid cudi youd think im lying but i do.

he worked at a clothing store on spring street nyc, we shared a blunt a bunch of times hes a cool dude. a lil weird he told he his plan and my god it has worked :eek::eek: he told me that his dreams after smoking weed is almost always putting down the foundation for him to be successful . he told me the ideas your high create can hypnotize people.. just get high alone and just let your mind wonder in a different realm. hes a very smart dude. we met at nyu tisch he was going to study film there before he decided to leen more towards his master plan in music.. he got the idea from little wayne he told me. somehow making the music that you here in your head when high grabs people. lil wayne song "i feel like dying" kid cudi told me he got the idea from this song:D:D im going to follow in my pals footsteps

10. LOL. are you serious kid?

11. yes but i also wanna hypnotise people and show them my "high" world through music.
    its the best method to do it. music can be a very powerful method to get your pointr across

12. its good to have a plan and a dream... just keep your mind grounded in reality.... everything should work out fine.

13. getting ahead in mainstream music takes the opposite of creativity.

you're better off being a writer.

14. i love listening to certain music when I'm high... not even just songs with lyrics, but just music... a guitar... a drum rhythm, etc.... its amazing how music can tell an entire story without words.

15. which is why you have to stay independent. use the blogosphere to get your music out to the world and send demos to indie labels. it all takes a lot of hard work. best of luck my friend.

16. That's true. I once was thinking about how when musicians write lyrics, it's like the thoughts in their heads. Then when you, as a listener, get the song stuck in your head, it's like the musician is transmitting his/her thoughts from his head to yours... :smoking:

17. You need a cleveland steamer.

18. all it takes a stupid dance and meaningless lyrics about how to do that dance.

seriously.

19. Thats protocol man haha. I get way stoney with my buddies and we jam out hardcore. Although we usually just end up getting into the reggae, punk, ska business and jam out for hours all fucked up haha. Our neighbors hate us but hey, ya can't win em all

20. i honestly wanna creat and prodeuce beats... i notice how now nothing makes music but the beat. there is lot that can come from making crazy hypnotic trance beats..