Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get red out of eyes without any eyedrops?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GANJA_I_NEED, Nov 21, 2013.

1. #1 GANJA_I_NEED, Nov 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2013
    My eyes get really badly red when i smoke and i have no eyedrops at the moment, are there any methods i can do to help reduce the redness in my eye? I've tried things like putting water in my eyes but that doesn't help at all. 

Any suggestions welcome. THX    :smoking:  :smoking:  :smoking:

2. Vinegar mixed with battery acid is typically known to reduce redness

3. The weed is dilating your blood vessels, ofcourse water ON them isn't going to do anything, only medicated drops will or COLD water or ice cubes over the eye lid will tighten/restrict them vessels making them less noticeable but not as good as drops ofc.

4. I used to close my eyes for about 5 minutes its like a sleep for ya eyes lad

5. Muriatic acid works great.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. haha, im sure that would make things better

7. #8 ParadymShift, Feb 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2015
    he's right. my eyes get very red, however in my spirituality I do not wish to put any chemicals in my body. closing your eyes and letting the stress and anxiety melt away for a time will restore your eyes to normal :)

8. A small spoon, scalpel can work awesome for getting rid of red eyes.

9. Not sure if there is any other sure fire way of doing it buddy sadly enough, but I have noticed if you drink a glass of water after you finish smoking and closes your yes for a few minutes to let them rest helps out a little bit, still red but not nearly as noticeable...good luck man! 

10. i find naps help alot with that problem

11. but then you don't get to enjoy your high if you nap :( 

12. you sir are vary wrong stoned naps are the fucking best

13. Smoke more! Seriously after smoking alot for a long time (ive noticed) my eyes didnt get red anymore.

Credit to: CanIBeShaggy for the avatar/profile pic. Thanks!

14. colored contacts??

15. Marijuana has chemicals in it

16. EVERYTHING has chemicals in it. 

17. I don't get it

18. Time is the only way lol

• Agree Agree x 1