Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get really stoned with a high tolerance

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by michellematheny, Jan 15, 2015.

1. So I'm getting ready to take a t-break but i have some green left and hubby wants to smoke with me tonight. I want to go out with a bang before i have to quit for awhile. but i've built up a pretty high tolerance and i don't find myself getting buzzed anymore. The vape isn't really cutting it for me either. Any advice? Anything i can do to make it close to a first timer for tonight?

2. Got any edibles to boost your high?  Also eating  a mango before you smoke is supposed to help.  You could also drink some alcohol.

3. smoke 7 grams in 1 blunt

• Like Like x 2
  4. Put it all into edibles. You might know how but
    1. Wrap weed in tinfoil put in oven on tray for 30 mins on 150
    2. Then put weed into muffin thing with just enough oil to cover 30 mins @ 350

Btw grind weed real good, and that's just how I remember it so sorry if I'm wrong hahaha. Best of luck

5. Extracts

Chef.
    Why heat up weed to start with when its going to be heated plenty in the making of the oil/butter?

Chef.

6. Try a polar opposite strain and try smoking 350 grams of it in 1 minute.

• Like Like x 2
  7. The first step is the decarbing process, works better than going straight into oil

8. But surly the heat from the oil decarbs it?

Chef.

9. I'm not expert but all the reading I've done and personal experience leads me to believe decarbing it helps for whatever reason. Before I had ever made edibles I was like "why the hell would I do that"? But compared to when I decarbed the weed, decarbing it is important

• Like Like x 1
  10. Edibles would be a good option imo. You said you have some weed left, I take it it won't be enough to make some good amount of cannabutter but you can try firecrackers. They are simple, don't require too much weed and hit well

11. ^ firecrackers wouldn't be a bad idea but the recipe I gave you will give you a more potent product, and you can ingest the oil however you choose. Making a tincture would be the absolute best way but it sounds like a hassle if you've never done it before (I haven't)

• Like Like x 1