Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get really high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by R0Y5TON, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Hey, I'm kinda new to smoking the green. And i was wondering is there anyway I can get really baked? I have nearly an 8th. I usually smoke spliffs and im not to good on the bong.. So is there any techniques that you all know?

Cheers :D

2. Smoke more weed

3. smoke the whole 8th at once

4. its your choice man , have you got a bong?

5. pack bowls. no spliffs it waste more. pack a bowl/bong or even make an apple pipe or something if you have no bowl/bong.

6. maybe try smoking more than you usually do???

7. gravity bong or bust , just keep packing it up if you don't feel that high

8. smoke weed?

9. Yeah I got a bong, Im newbie with them. Do you add baccy? How much to you pack in one?

10. /thread. lol

11. This. Just milk the fuck out of a grav bong and take it all to the dome, then sit back and enjoy the ride.

12. [quote name='"R0Y5TON"']Yeah I got a bong, Im newbie with them. Do you add baccy? How much to you pack in one?[/quote]

No just load the bowl full of weed and smoke it

13. Pick a rare purple flower in the valley of Himalayan Mountains to unlock the secret of getting "really high"

14. The Gravity bong never fails. YouTube it

15. #15 Harman, Sep 16, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
    Just roll it up and smoke a few joints bro. If you new to bongs, just ignore some people and wait till you do it with an experienced smoker before using one. If you are new, and you have some decent ish, then roll up a couple joints and you will get super high. Don't use tobacco.

16. Spliffs are overrated. Especially if you are trying to get MORE high, then you don't want to waste space with tobacco. Smoke straight green, inhale, hold it in, release, and repeat!

17. make sure it's good weed and then take the biggest rip you can out of the bong. pack the bowl to the top and try to snap it. also try to hold the smoke for at least 10 seconds/

18. Pipes of any sort, be it bowls or bongs or corn-cob are the best for getting the most out of your weed. But getting higher... whether you roll a joint, rip a bong, vaporize or resort to the infamous hand-pipe is mainly about getting the best weed you can and smoking a lot of it.

19. blunts always get me the most stoned. idk why they just always do. blunts of some dank purp are basically what i smoke socially to get ripped, when im smoking alone for pain or something i usually smoke a small joint or take a bong rip or two

20. Edibles get you WRECKED :smoke: