Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to get really high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dkoi, Jun 25, 2011.

1. So nothing to out rageous but any ideas on how I can get just a little higher from my foot in a half bong haha

2. smoke more weed

3. Take 10 .3g snaps in 10 minutes.

4. #4 dkoi, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2011
    There you go and just clear each one to the dome i was also thinking like hypervenilate your self into a bong rip haha edit your sign is fuckin dope I love pizza lunchables

5. Man I thought I was the only one who still ate pizza lunchables! Haha . I love them they're hella dank especially with some hot cheetos and a dr pepper,

Now... you could take gravity hits... like not from a gravity bong... just take your hit from your bong sitting down and then stand up really fast. But put your bong down first cause you might drop it if you don't... I do those hits sometimes and it gets me higher every time. Just don't over do it and dont keep doing it cause you'll pass out from all the blood flowing to and from your head so fast.

6. Eat mangos before you smoke...

There is a doctor, that said if you just take a 2 small bowls it will get you as high as a bigger bowls.. I dont know, just smoke...

7. A guy once told me about this one plant called marijuana or something like that and apparently if you smoke it....guess what....it gets you high. :smoke:

8. Fill the bong with crushed ice/snow. :bongin:

9. eat a mango, take snaps, and smoke ALL of it,, be sure and clear the chamber waste no smoke, hold it for a long ass time, hot box, get dank not mids...
    All of those should help a little bit individually, some more than others, Combined, you should see a difference, not gonna make you trip balls, but should certainly improve your high.

10. Break two raw eggs and put them in a glass. Mix with body fortress (chocolate's my personal fav). Throw some super nos pump tablets in for good measure. Mix in blender with tang for the ultimate rush.

11. I heard if you toke it with your anus you get 19% more higher. I tried it a few times, seems to work. Make sure you clean the buttgravy off when you're done though. I forgot to, and I was all like "this weed taste like ass."

12. #12 Alrex, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2011
    Please be aware of the information that you to provide to other members. Posting advice that can harm others will not remain in the forums!!! **unoit**

13. Concentrates.

14. take a t-break, 1-2 months, then smoke after that.

15. Post a pointless thread in Seasoned Tokers?? Oh wait, you've already done that...

16. Mango + Gravity Bong

See ya tomorrow :smoke:

17. eat a mango, then eat a firecracker, then smoke a bong about 45 minutes later.

18. This is where people get the gateway effect. It's never enough is it?

19. wait, what? where'd that come from..nobody was talking about using other drugs :confused:

20. He has the desire to get higher and higher. The effects from cannabis alone isn't enough. He's trying to make them stronger.