Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to get really high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by epidemic27, Dec 1, 2009.

1. with just weed of course.

i was just wondering b/c i've now built up a tolerance and i was wondering if there might be anything i could try.
    i still get "high" of course but the highs i get now are not quite as intense as i'd like them to be.

FYI: i typically smoke out of a bong about 5 times a week.

2. Take a break for a week.

3. i've tried that too and as a result i actually felt less high.
    i dunno...maybe i'm just weird. lol.

4. edibles. naow.

5. Smoke more haha. .

6. Wait a week then grab a gram and smoke it with long deep hits and you will be pretty high. That all i can offer or you.

You can try edibles too haha

7. vape a gram of dank to the the dome :D

8. its all about moderation, you still can get high just smoke few days in week then buy some buds and smoke em down on the weekend

9. Bam, exactly. I'm high as hell now from a tiny bowl of white widow (I'm talking less than 100mg (>0.1g), cause I don't smoke that much. Smoke occasionally and you will really enjoy the big bowls on the weekend/holiday.

10. haha. moderation....
    as hard as that sounds i'll give it a try.
    thank you all for the advice. :)

11. fuck all that gram shit man.. grab a quarter and smoke it 2 your dome.. hehe my style bitches :smoke:

jp everybody i luv yall im just really ripped off the very first bag of dank into town 2day, its purpleand smells like beryys. dude you should just get some weed like what i got now it gets me really baked and i normally smoke everdy or at least i have 4 like the past year lol

12. Smoke danker stuff.

Smoke different stuff.

13. jamaican shower! best thing ever

14. Smoke more?
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIu1goYDLtY&feature=related]YouTube - I Couldn't Get High- Slightly Stoopid[/ame]
    haha good song but really, eiteh rsmoke mroe or use a more efficient method of getting high such as making edibles or using a quality name-brand vaporizer.

15. Try switching up your method. Like switch it up between your bong, joints, blunts, vape or pipes if you have one etc.

I always find that works for me, and keep a couple differnt strains on hand switch between them. Or better yet mix them :hippie:

Happy Smoking!

16. 3 month t-break did it for me. i got caught and couldnt toke for 3 months, now i get way too high. HA! as if there's such a thing...