How to get pot in Colorado

Discussion in 'General' started by biofreek, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Hello GC I will be traveling to Colorado at the end of the week for a vacation. I was wondering how to get pot or hash out there I know that it is legal just don't  how to get it. I will be in Colorado Springs area for the first few days.  

2. pretty sure you can just go to a dispensary 

3. I think that still requires a medical card 

4. #4 Deleted member 42976, Jul 29, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2013
    I think it depends on which ones you go to. I know some are still medical centers(which require a card). but i swear one of my friends went to one while out there for 4/20.

5. Ok cool I may try that route but which one there are a ton of them out there.

6. I have no idea, they went to Denver not Colorado springs but I just read that out of state tourists are allowed to purchase a pre-determined amount without any laws being broken, so im assuming that means you wont be able to buy a pound or anything crazy lol

7. Cool I will check it out I have no plans on buying large quantities just enough for when I am out there,

8. They don't sell it legally out there yet, I forgot what the date is, but it's coming soon. But it shouldn't be hard to find someone selling, just walk downtown and look for someone smoking or stoners.

9. I was wondering the same thing. I'm moving there at the end of august at the latest. I definitely want to get a medical card though.

10. When I visited Denver I got hooked up by some employees of one of the well known head shops there. They seemed like pretty cool dudes so I smoked a bowl with them out of the Incredibowl I had just bought from them. Then they told me all the stuff you gotta do as a tourist in Denver.
    Overall it was a REALLY good time and I can't wait to go back!

11. That's a really good idea, go to a headshop and ask for a connect.

12. Go to the pot store. 

13. Yea, we dont have legal stores here yet and dispensaries are all still medical, beginning of 2014 is when the legal stuff actually begins

but if you have trouble finding bud in Colorado, you didnt look hard enough hahaha

14. Do the medical stores have high cbd/low thc strains? I read about this strain called harlequin and it's supposed to be amazing for anxiety.

Yea, back when i had my card most of the places stocked a few strains that were high cbd/low thc, or atleast high cbd but also a normal thc level. But I havent had my card in about a year, im actually going to be getting it very soon here

16. I see. Do you have any experience with the high cbd strains?

Ive smoked a few but im not sure what you mean by experience beyond that haha

18. lol like did the high feel different than other bud?

it was just more like a very potent indica high, couch lock, sleepy, that kind of stuff