Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get parents off my back and let me out of the house.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dobz, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Parents won't let me out of the house because the suspect me smoking weed, what can I do or say just to get out of the house for 10 minutes to pick up my weed roll it smoke it and come back ?

2. say your going to the store? bike ride? walk in the park? getting some air? stretching your legs? meeting a friend?

it doesnt take rocket appliances to figure this shit out.

3. Lol rebel.

Tell them you are going to a friends house, If you have a game system, bring a game with you and tell them you're going to swap games with a friend, i.e. borrowing.

4. tell them that since your 18 (;)) you can do whatever the hell you want

5. or move out since your 18 ;)

6. Yeah or get a loan and buy a car and roll and toke in it, since you're 18 ;)

7. K I honestly don't understand some of you.

JUST B/C your 18 does NOT mean their RULES don't apply anymore.
    As long as you live with them, their rules.

8. Say you know your rights and because you're 18 they have no right to lawfully hold you against your will, since you're 18 ;)

9. 18 huh? how bout "I'm going out to smoke, I'll be back in like 10 minutes."

If your Dad hits you, hit him back, 18 year old. If your folks kick you out, go rough it for a while. 18 year old. I think what everyone is trying to say here, is "Grow the fuck up son!"

:confused_2:

10. Howbout u stop smoking for a while?

Are you addicted?

11. Dude even if your under 18, u just go. Dont be a ...

12. Talk to them, get on their good side and explain its not bad. Don't lie and be respectful. Show them facts. Dont pull sissy moves.

13. You could come out with your weed smoking. If it hasn't affected you negatively in any way, then it shouldn't be a problem. Unless your parents aren't open to logic and reason.

14. Does your mom have your balls in her purse or something?

15. I want that as my signature lol would you mind?

16. well, i've been in the same boat before too. the simple fact is that, if you want room and board on their dime, you're going to have to respect their rules. or make them think you're respecting their rules.

maybe take a break for a little while? ask them to do a home drug test on you and find a way to get a false negative or get a friend's piss (iffy. i don't have the balls to try that). do some more work around the house and make them think that you're a good kid.

then, after a few weeks, just go back to toking slowly. don't be high all the time. that's just stupid in a non-cool parent's house... maybe smoke a hitter before you go to bed and when you're out... they'll gradually let you have your freedom back once they think you're a good kid again...

for example, when my parents caught me toking, they took away my car and a lot of my freedoms (including internet). i quit for about a month and then once i was on their good side i started up smoking. right now, a month or so after i've started up again, i'm sitting with my computer plugged into the wall (they have no idea i'm using their internet again) and my weed stashed in a safe spot.

sorry for the long post... you may not like what you have to do, but it must be done... good luck!

17. Tell them that you are going to smoke weed.

That's what I do.

They just look at me like, "Oh, you! Always kidding."

:cool:

But then I go back to school, and I don't worry about parents. Like you should not have too? Right?

18. haha i love all the trailer park boy quotes.
    and i gotta agree.
    just say your going to do something? buy milk. and when they ask. say you drank it before you got back. ;)

19. Dude, your 18 or older so, just say your going to a friends house. Also, I tell my parents that I smoke marijuana. They just say don't bring it in there house. Respect there wishes if you live in there house. I don't see why people can't tell there parents the truth.