Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Get Over Paranoia?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheMindFreak, May 21, 2014.

1. So i'v been smoking on and off for almost a year now but I get really paranoid if I go out in public high. I feel like everyone is staring at me and they know I am high. I know in reality no one is staring but when i'm high my rational thought goes out the window. This only happens when i'm really baked, if i'm just high or buzzed i'm fine. Are there any tricks to getting over being paranoid? Things to ease my mind? Thanks guys  :smoke:

2. Wear sunglasses. You are invisible. Or just wear it proudly. What are they going to do even if they do notice?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I used to be like you but all you gotta do is one simple thing; tell yourself nobody knows your high and who cares anyway... drop your ego and stop caring :)

4. You know what I do? I play the "I'm a ninja and nobody sees me" game. No, but seriously.. I use to be that way I'm just to the point now where I don't care anymore. It's nothing to be ashamed of, and I've realized alot of times when I'm really blitzed out of my mind people will grin at me and probably get jealous. Enjoy life, don't let people make it weird for you.

5. it might help if you washed up  after smoking, cleaned your face, put some eyedrops in, fresh clothes.  You'll feel less paranoid because it would be much harder for people to notice that you smoked unless you act weird.  Either that, or find a way to accept that people notice that you are high