How to get over an ex.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by PurpleOnyx, Jan 23, 2014.

1. For the past 3 days ive beeen in bed facing L's and being miserable. mowing down pizza's lol.

2. Change the world mann. Do things youve always wanted to. get inspired and ejaculate ur self into the world. by doing this you will find out were you left off before you dated her/him and get over them.

3. Trash everything that you reminds you of them, delete all texts, delete all pics, get out.

Go to the gym: hit a bag [hard; as hard as you can for as long as you can], run (as hard and as long as you can), lift some weights.

Get some good whole foods in your system. Your body is going to tell you to go to comfort foods, nah man, grab some leafy greens, whole grain, and lean meats. Just get some bulk.

Go get some ass

Profit

*as a side note; never talk to the bitch again. You broke up for a reason, don't be that couple that keeps breaking up and getting back together; that's an insult to yourself as a couple.

4. #5 SlushPuppie, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014

5. can't give a length of time.. for me 1 year, 2 years completely 
    but depending on how deep in love you guys were, and depending on how happy you were, much longer
    been 3 years, but i dream about her every week, and wake up with this residual love, and reminiscence..
    don't know how long it'll take

6. do you even lift bro?

7. I work until my veins pump battery acid, then I work some more. Mostly boxing these days though...

8. #9 WordsAreWind, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    [​IMG]
    \n\nSurround yourself with your friends and smoke! 

9. Go out and fuck as many of their friends and family as possible.

10. Time...time is the only thing.

11. Don't use other women to get over your ex, can lead to hurt feelings and other risks. Move on from your ex first. Of course everyone is different,  but personally that's how I am.

12. I would eliminate her completely # pictures etc COMPLETELY. Or on your darkest days you will think of her and the most minute detail will bring back all the "pain"? That you are feeling

13. Yo that better not be your ex in your AVI lmao. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. lol im jk man, good for u. i bench on the weekends. max 3

Go out and do something. Sounds stupid, but really, do it. As others have said, sports and working out are a great way to get your mind off your ex. And get in good shape for the next chick, two birds with one stone ;) Hang out with some buddies, smoke, whatever you do, just have a little fun. For the mean time, just try to keep your mind off of her. Toss out all of her shit. And keep yourself occupied.

And one good way to get over somebody, is to get under somebody else!

16. Fuck, I wish there was outline to follow for getting over someone. But there isn't. Everyone deals with stress differently.

For me, it's getting out of the routine I had when I was with her and starting fresh. As well as working towards important goals in my life such as an education, another job, saving, etc.

If you continuously work on yourself, for yourself, you'll feel better about yourself.

17. I think Alcohol would be a bad idea tryin to get over some sad shit.....face your problems n deal w it on a sober mind. Once you come to reality its jus gonna hit you 10x worse next day....then your right back in the same spot.

Time and a strong mindset is all it takes....You should go out tho n hang w friends, but try n not drink away your pain. Will lead to bad habits IMO.

18. [quote name="iHappy" post="19393246" timestamp="1390508630"]I think Alcohol would be a bad idea tryin to get over some sad shit.....face your problems n deal w it on a sober mind. Once you come to reality its jus gonna hit you 10x worse next day....then your right back in the same spot.Time and a strong mindset is all it takes....You should go out tho n hang w friends, but try n not drink away your pain. Will lead to bad habits IMO.[/quote]If you look at habits anything canBecome bad... Hell even masterbation would be bad especially since he will most likely think about fucking