How to get out of bieng fucked.

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by zxzxicky, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Hello fellow stoners, i have a short story to share with all of you as well as some advice on how to stay away from getting busted.

Ok, so I'm not going to waste anybodies time here and am gonna try to make this story as quick as possible (I'm smokin a blunt so bare with me). I woke up. It was 6:00 in the morning and I grabbed a towel and headed for the shower. My parents know that I've tried smokin doja before but they think that i quit and my punishment is long gone. I had a few bowls of some purple TNT and decided to get high before it was time to go to school WITHOUT my parents knowing. My bathroom has a fan that sucks in air that I chose to use as my direction for smoke-blowing. I wouldnt consider it a fan but I don't know what else to call it. My bathroom has a window but I've had bad luck with that in the past. I packed the pipe and snapped a few bowls of dank. Hopped in the shower, hopped out, and got dressed. Went to school without saying anything to anyone.

7:30
    I'm sitting in geometry stoned out of my mind. If you're still reading this I will let you know that I am very baked right now and this story is taking me much longer than I predicted. Anyways, I ended up sitting in my desk staring at the designs of the wood and not saying a word to anyone. People have told me that I reek earlier in the morning and I don't care. I remember that my friend Dylon had this same teacher a few years back and he is a good smoking friend of mine. I send a text to him saying "I am soooo baked in Mrs. Olsons class right now!" My dad sends me a text back saying "what does that mean?" I look at my sent messages... and what do you know? I sent it to my father.

This is the point where people get panicked and die.

I'll have you know that my dad is no idiot when it comes to smoking, or I would have never been caught before. I lived in Jamaica for 19 years of his chldhood and typically, smoked more pot than I could imagine. To this day I still wonder how he could not know what "baked" meant! Long story short, I convinced him that it meant "to be in deep trouble" because I forgot my homework or something. Can anybody say playa-playa?

TIPS:

1. Don't panic
    2. Consider the counsequences as soon as you notice a sign of trouble, and accept them as a very cold, hard, possible possibility.
    3. Never change your story.
    4. Never change your story.
    5. Never change your story.
    6. Act normal, and never laugh when trying to hide a high.
    Remember to get your story straight before heading into a sketchy situation. Do not think of new ideas after smoking.

2. playa playa!.

lol my moms would have been like "yea ryte ni*** u smokin that shit again aint u"

3. moral of the story is: double check your "text to" number. especially when your "soooo baked in Mrs. Olsons class".
    nice cover up though. you should get a job with the cia.