How to get my parents to...

Discussion in 'General' started by DrLeonardHofstadter, May 31, 2012.

1. Go on vacation? I need some time alone. Yes, I realize its their house and if I don't want to be around my parents all the time then I should move out, but they honestly need it more than I need alone time, they're stressed to tha max, and so its like a win win. My mom would love to go on vacation, but my dad is tight on money even though they're pretty rich. Any suggestions to get them to go? Anywhere really..

2. Buy them a trip? ...Or why don't you go somewhere for a weekend and give them some alone time in the house along with you going and having a fun weekend.?

3. Well I just turned 18, and I'm saving for college, and don't have a lot of money, and they wouldn't do anything if i left. My dad's a workaholic and my mom gets up early for her job, so if I just left for a weekend that wouldn't accomplish anything for them, but if they left they'd go to a nice hotel and do many things they couldn't do here. My post wasn't totally selfish;)

4. There is no good way to suggest going on vacation without making it look like your going to throw a huge rager. Just go to an older friends or cool older family members house and crash on their couch for the weekend. And if you dont have friends or cool family. Go buy a cheap motel room for a night or two and smoke your ass off and drink or whatever you need to do.

5. Get a cheap hotel room for the weekend (some motel 6s have rooms with hot tubs), get a bag of bud, any other unmentionables that interest you, and a female to keep u company

6. If they're tight on money it's probably not happening, friend. Going on vacation gets pretty expensive...unless they like to camp? Even that shit costs money :confused_2:

7. Use their money to buy them a trip in a way that they would waste the money to not go on said trip. I mean in a way they couldn't get their money back.

8. tell your rich or poor dad to buy an RV or trailer and go to south beach or compton