How to get my parents off my back

Discussion in 'General' started by Dhgh, Oct 17, 2016.

1. I've been smoking weed for about a year and I have been very good at hiding it from my parents but recently I got caught at school with some. My parents are reluctant to let me hang out with my friends and are very anti drug, I want to keep smoking but it be hard knowing that my parents are breathing down my neck all the time now. They know that cannabis dosnt effect u in any negative ways but they don't like it because it's illegal. To summarize it, my parents don't want me smoking weed and think my friends are a bad influince. How to get them off my back and how to get them cool with me smoking.

2. Tell then you are gay and they will probably forget about the smoking.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Their house, their rules. It's one of those things, man. Which do you value more, living with your parents ( dont forget: Since you're 18, it's a privilege living under their roof), or smoking weed. I know it sucks, but it's not worth it. Soon you'll be on your own, and you can smoke all you want. You already got caught With it at school, I'm assuming high school, so they don't want you to get into any more trouble. It may not be bad, but you're gonna feel dumb getting kicked outta school, or home, cause of weed.

4. Plus, unless your parents are active stoners, i don't think they'll ever be cool with you just lighting up.
    It's just how illegal hobbies work

5. Move out of their house.

6. Go to school, get a good job, raise smart kids...and blow the smoke right in their faces.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Grow up and don't hide in the closet. Take your life seriously and don't let gays take you down to their level.