How to Get my Gal to Return The Favor?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Fritz Da Cat, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Man I eat Pussy,,,,,, So What??

anywho

I want to get my dick sucked, I just want to sit there and relax. Thats all.

But I pre like a mo-fo so my sticky pop sickle turns her of, but she'll kiss me after I've ate her out and put it in and repeat... repeat,,,

man this girl teases the shit out of me,,

TO the women out there that dont suck dick-----

DO that shit,,,, because Im considering leaving YOu. call me old fashioned

2. Anyone care to translate this?

3. [quote name='"imyourcat"']

Anyone care to translate this?[/quote]

He pre-cums a lot and it turns her off, and she kisses him after her eats her, and he eats her after he fuckdd her ... XD I'm better than google translator

4. he eats her out, but she wont suck his dick with a little pre cum on it.

her shit isnt dry when your toungin... seems a little one sided:confused_2:

5. Did she tell you this?

6. Thanks for the translation,, it was dead on.

I think it might just take time,,, once after sex she did a quick one suck of the tip but stopped after that

idk im a guy so, ill be like gargling pussy juice and not think twice and she's afraid of a lil baby goo???

I dont think this is ground to break up with her, seeing as she takes good care of me, smokes me out daily buys me ciggies and food n booze,,

now ladie dont think im a piece of shit thats shallow and using her...

I treat her like a queen, take to and from work almost erryday,, make her food, get weed and booze for her, rub her back for hours

I JUST WANT A LITTLE HEAD!! make me feel special girl

7. Have u told her anything??

8. Yeah I've talk to her about it,,,

She thinks her mouth is a personal place because thats where she talks outta (baby i love you but some times I just wanna shove my dick in your mouth to shut you up)

she doesn't even masturbate, which I found odd,, I would kill sumin if I didnt buss erry day

I think I want a freakie-er gal, but this one might jus take sum time:(

9. How does she feel about you not going down on her anymore? Is it something she enjoys a fair bit? Cuz I'd tell her that if she want's it she has to give it.

Also her mouth being a personal space is probably the lamest excuse not to return the favor to you.

How long have you two been together? Or maybe she hasn't sucked a guy off before and she's afraid of being bad at it or something?

10. Yea just stop goin down on her and see what happens bro

11. thanks blades,,,

yeah, I think she has tried before, but she thinks shell be no good,, shit I never ate any pussy before her and when I do she dam near pops my head like a zit with her legs, feel me

so i think im just gonna tell her it means alot to me

12. Wake up in the mornings before she does, and just lay it in front of her mouth every day then wake her up until she just starts doing it.

First thing you should do it put it on her forehead and take a pic w/ your phone while she's sleeping. I always do that w/ girlfriends so I have some leverage when we get into fights, and so I can use it to convince them to do more stuff. No one wants a pic of themselves w/ a dick on thier head circulating online. Just sayin....

13. Dont lick at all until she sucks? Like an ultimatum.

Maybe she doesnt think she is very good at it and doesnt want you to find out shes shit at head.

Ask her why.

14. I'd probably tell her:

A) Honey, I respect you, but its fair game. You want to be satisfied, so do I. Equally. Lets come to a compromise.

B) SUCK MY DICK BITCH

15. Your girlfriend is selfish.

She doesn't mind her pussy juice all over her face but wont suck a dick wtf