Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get my brother to pay for bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dankdiddy42097, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Well it's not like he never pays for bud but a lot of the time its me, I don't have a job and he does. When he actually does buy some he only throws down 20, which is a gram or so around here, and I'm buying like eighths and shit. I always smoke him up no matter what but when he's down to like 2 bowl packs, its just for him :/ It's 40 for a damn eighth its not that much lol and we usually only use about 5 grams a week. Yeah but anyways how can I convince to start paying for more? Thanks!

2. You should both buy your own, and just match when you smoke together.

3. So...He throws down 20. An 8th is 40. So, he's throwing in half.

Where's the issue?

4. No like one week I'll pay the other week he pays and he only gets 20 when he pays which is a gram and i always pay 40 which is an eighth, sometimes i buy even more and i share it all with him, i get like one or two smoke up sesh's from him, all i want is for him to throw down another 20 lol

5. Yeah, buy different bags of weed. Or when you first buy the bag split it up in a way that's fair based on who paid for what. Then you will know what your weed is and what you are sharing.

Third option would be to grow weed and stop buying it all together. It's cheaper in the long run. If you do it right it pays for itself the first go around, in terms of money not spent on pot.

6. Split your weed up then. Seems pretty unfair of an arragnement you got going on.

7. yeah that works, im just a generally nice guy and i cant smoke with the thought that i have enough to get my brother high too lol idk why

8. OP splits 3.5 between the two.
    His friend splits a gram between the two.
    So OP is getting shorted big time....

Just convince him that it's a big waste to buy grams. Or offer to throw down 20 with him and just snag an eighth together....

9. How are you buying anything without a job?

10. if u wanna smoke with him smoke with him if i was him i wouldnt expect to be smoked up that isnt how it is at all when i go to my friends house and he smokes with his sister, we just do it whenever we want and we always ask her to match and sometimes i just say lets smoke with her lol but he doesnt smoke with her all the time.. she has a job too and buys her own bud and i dont even think they match often

11. Only share what he does. If he buys a g and shares, when you buy a 8th, only share a g with him, keep the rest as a private stash. If he gives you shit, tell him it's because he doesn't buy his share, if he buys an 8th, you'll share an 8th. This should hopefully get the message across, and if not, then you have a stockpile of the week your short on weed cause he's only buying a gram.

12. Hes your Brother just tell him what you think.

13. you could buy your 8th, but only designate a gram for sharing. once that is gone, "sorry, bro, but im out of weed."

14. $20 a g then $40 for an 1/8?
    I have to pay $60(1/8),think on the west coast its like $35..I hate living on the east coast :c

15. As for your problem, perhaps you could mention it to him, how you feel n what not. He is your brother.

16. Im on the east coast and i get em for 45. You just have to know the right people. God how i don't miss the days of paying 60 an 8th.

17. Which state? I'm in NC. And I remember when it was $50 :r 120 for quarters is ridicoulous. That's why I just started to only smoke mid.

18. Be like bitch put down on this, or I aint smoking with you no more...you cheap mooching motherfucker you,

19. Stop smoking em out? Lol its really that simple smoke 2 bowls of ur 1/8 with em and tell em the rest is for you. You'd start saving tomns of money trust.

20. Man y'all need to come to michigan! I never pay more then 10 a g. 35 for eighth and so on and when I buy whole ones is 250