Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get more visual effect from marijuana?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlazinHigh03, Nov 13, 2011.

1. I remember when I first started I would get a weird effect where everything I would look at would have a lot of depth to it, and everything looked a lot sharper.

I'm pretty sure the quality I was smoking then is about the same quality I smoke now. Why do I seem to not get too much of that visual thing anymore?:(

2. As you become more seasoned, you will get used to the high and adapt a Tolerance. Many people suggest tolerance breaks, but I myself would say switch up the devices you use.

3. probably happened cause you had absolutely no tolerance.

try finding a haze strain though, ive heard they have a slightly more visual high something like you describe.

4. Take a hit of LSD, and then smoke a bunch of weed

;)

5. I'll try using a pipe soon as I get my hands on one:)

Yeah I think that was the case too. Kinda disappointed my tolerance went up that fast though..I stopped getting the visual effect after my 4th-5th time smoking:(

I could try that..only I would need more cash to get a better strain..(I'm mainly smoking mids..good quantity and quality for their price.)

6. Hahaha I'm pretty sure this would do it..but I'm not planning on doing anything else except for marijuana though.

7. Smoke a Sativa, high in THC and lower in CBD. I would suggest a Haze strain. Can also try vaping at a low temp.

8. It hasn't worked for me...so I would say take a few hits.

Try skipping sleep for a couple nights and then smoke.

9. you need something that has high levels of LSD

10. [quote name='"The Third Eye"']smoke something that has high levels of LSD[/quote]

lol yeah man smoking acid totally works!

11. I'll do my best to try and find a haze strain to try;)

Does the sleep thing actually work? Because somebody else told me that too..

Hahahahaha:D

12. I'm sure it does lol

13. yeah it actually doesnt but i edited it right after i posted it haha

14. Hahaha yeah

15. Gravity bong till you can't get up...usually works for me;)

16. Give me a good tutorial on making one of those;)

17. 2 liter/gallon jug with bottom cut off, and a tub/bucket filled with water, and a tinfoil bowl in the cap

18. don't smoke so often. i used to ask myself the same question

19. Yea same here man. Its kind of a depressing realization. Try making hash and placing it ontop of your bowl. Unfortunately when that stops working, its time for a t-break or new method of smoking.

20. Just found one of those on youtube. I'll try that sometime soon;)

I've not been smoking for long though..I've been smoking very often though. Just not for a long time...do you guys always get visual effects when you're high?