Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get more high than usual?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crackwhaaa, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Ok so i love blazing and everyting...but i want to get uhhhhh BLASTED is a good word. its just not workin for me. so the question is how can i get really ripped like how i used to get....just once and ill be happy. Thanks guys

2. Buy a night time sleep aid or allergy pills with the only active ingredient being Diphenhydramine. Take about 50-75mg and you will be blasted off 1 bowl. I'm on it now and its nice.

3. Or just get some hard candy type deal or get the shit with dxm and get all sorts of fucked

4. Personally if I wanted to get really really high, to the point where I close my eyes and feel like I'm on a roller coaster, and when I open my eyes and I feel like I'm in a picture, I would take a 3 day break minimum. I would also make sure that I have a bong and some nice weed... when the time comes, smoke like 3 bowls off the break... pack up another and smoke that right after even if your lungs are being raped. You should be pretty baked, and if not repeat the above steps. Just be aware that your trying to get really really high (after a few bowls I tend to get distracted and forget about smoking more) , basically take alot of large rips right after the other.

:smoke:

5. Buy yourself a vape. Got a cheap one for around $50.
    Just smoke a bowl or two while it heats up. Then enjoy your flight. :hello:

6. ye dude just take a small break.... i didnt smoke earlier at all today just lit up now 21:50 irish time and im feelin good..those few hours make a difference

7. Just pack the biggest bowl you've ever dreamed of and one shot that shit.

8. Smoke more weed then normal? Seems like an easy question.

9. If you wanna get totally outttaaa heeereeee
    then take a one or two day break.
    Switch strains from what your used to and get a strain that is very potent.
    1g blunt to the dome or bong and you should be niceee.

10. Might sound kinda fucked up:

I read somewhere to do this whenever you're stoned, so I did.
    You stand up straight and take 10 deep breaths. then you squat down, put your hands on your head and do 10 more breaths. Then you take a really deep breath, stand up as fast you can, and blow on your thumb (without letting any air escape.)

I kinda like blacked out for 2 seconds (be prepared to fall backwards), and for the next 5 minutes it was like being super fking ripped x 2000. I honestly don't know what to think of it.

11. As some others said, gravity bong.

The other day I made me one out of a water jug, and it literally felt like a high I couldn't explain, the first hit- my eyes got all big and all I could say after blowing out all that smoke was "holy FUCK that's crazy" and I could already feel it creeping up on me, also I must add it was some delicious dank, a regular sized bowl and a big high. Not hard to make at all either, basically just two holes, one on top where the cap is and one on the bottom. The top you just add foil or a screen something, the bottom you just plug it with your finger when you're ready to hit release (gotta be filled win water obviously) and light instantly and you got yourself some milky goodness.

12. #14 iVapeTooMuch, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    If I'm not mistaken, that's oxygen deprivation. New smokers often confuse this feeling with being high (you know when you were just starting out and you took a big bong rip and the feeling you felt when you exhaled? that).

13. heres what i suggest, take a couple days break

Eat a Mango 1 hour before you blaze

buy a gram of kush and use a bong, pisser(gravity bong). Pack big bowls one after the other and hold in you tokes for like 5 seconds each.

14. Just make a batch of hash, and smoke all of it at once.

15. Practice blowing smoke rings. The combo of holding in the hit along with holding your breath n puffing out like a train stack makes me feel mo' high. I kno this now bcus i just tried it. All together now, let's see ur "o" faces. :smoking:

16. 1. Go to the gym
    2. Eat a whole mango(wait an hour)
    3. Smoke dank
    4. ????
    5. Get STONED.

17. Eat a edible, hot-knife some hash, then smoke two joints while vaping

18. Smoke using something that you don't normally use and you should feel it more.