How to get legalization of marijuana on ballot?Ga

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by ant420ftp, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Well I'm originally from Florida I'm moving back to Georgia I am all my buddy say that's never going to happen Georgia so I want to try to get this started at least give it a shot. I'm not the smartest person in the world I'm not the dumbest I have faith in myself I can make a difference I just need to know how to start. from what I know so far I gotta get a paper petition signed by a certain amount of people to get on the ballot. If anyone knows how I could get this started and would like to help me or guide me that would be wonderful I need the help from my fellow stoners and medicine takers because I have family in Georgia that has cancer and they're scared to go to jail. I know you're out there the person with the answers I need because I don't even know where to start for what even to put on the petition??? So please help me out and let's get marijuana legal in all the states
    Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Ga. already had a medical proposal in the legislature. I am not sure what happened to it. Most likely it was swept under the rug mainly because it had a provision in it that an employer could NOT fire a worker for failing a drug test.  Call your local NORML headquarters and ask them about the current medical MJ status in Ga.