Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get kief with no grinder

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jewpothead, Aug 12, 2012.

1. my grinder just broke and i wanted to make some weed drops but all the kief fell on the floor i have some more bud but i heard only kief works so i can extract the kief without a grinder

2. nope you need a grinder or kief box. other than that good luck buddy

3. Take a pill bottle and a women's nylon.
    Put the bud inside the bottle.
    Stretch out the nylon over the opening and put the cap back on.
    Shake it upside down.
    Shake it real good.
    Take off the nylon and scrape your kief off the cap of the bottle.

I did this before I got a grinder, it doesn't get all the kief, but it'll give you a good amount. You gotta work for it though. I'd invest in a new grinder asap, man.

4. Works though :smoking:

5. Step 1: buy a new grinder

6. I have seen people take a plastic bowl (they put a quarter broken up in it) stretched a nylon over it and put a few coins in it, shook it until they couldn't any more (this is also a way to make bubble hash from trim), but its honestly better to invest in a $7 grinder of Amazon

7. you buy a coffee grinder... i have these two nice pill bottles filled with it

8. take an orange pill bottle and throw some weed with a coin in it an shake. kief will stick to the sides you just gotta get it out

9. any container you can put a screen in and shake. put bud in the freezer for up to 30 mins prior to get even more keif, but be aware that you are taking potency from the bud

10. The way I look at it is like this, you will be noticeably higher from smoking kief on its own as opposed to leaving it on the buds. You're right though, it does technically make the bud less potent, but I don't notice it and I've seen a lot of people say the same thing.

11. smoking keif as keif and not as trichs on bud isn't going to make you higher overall, and in fact should be less efficient since you're directly torching more THC than you would otherwise. it's just because keif bowls get you really fucked up, and you tend to smoke enough bud that the lower THC isn't really noticeable.