Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get kief out of grinder

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by KMezzy420, Jun 5, 2012.

1. I have a 4 piece grinder to catch the kief, but all the kief doesn't fall into the kief catcher. I have alot of kief stuck on the walls of my grinder where the weed falls into. How can I get the kief of the walls.

2. [quote name='"KMezzy420"']I have a 4 piece grinder to catch the kief, but all the kief doesn't fall into the kief catcher. I have alot of kief stuck on the walls of my grinder where the weed falls into. How can I get the kief of the walls.[/quote]

Power washer

3. Lightly scrape with a plastic scraper, like one you would get from lowes or home depot, I say plastic cause a knife or something along those lines would scrape walls putting metal flakes in it, may work or not :) worth shot

4. Throw that bitch in the freezer for 30 minutes, slam it onto a table, and gather the kief. Also, put a dime on top of the screen, close the lid and shake the grinder around so the coin slides around on the screen. This will help push kief through the screen. :smoke:

5. [quote name='"kmezzy420"']i have a 4 piece grinder to catch the kief, but all the kief doesn't fall into the kief catcher. I have alot of kief stuck on the walls of my grinder where the weed falls into. How can i get the kief of the walls.[/quote]

memes-cant-tell-if-trolling.jpeg

6. Thanks man, that shit worked like a charm.

7. [quote name='"KMezzy420"']
    Thanks man, that shit worked like a charm.[/quote]

Glad to help! :wave: