Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get kief out of grinder to smoke it

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kushmane6, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Well my dealer has no bud and i have some kief building up in my grinder and wanted to try smoking it, but i don't know how to get it out without wasting it. I have a two piece grinder and most of the kief is in the corners between the bottom and the sides. How should i get it out. and once i get it out how do i get it in my bowl haha. thanks all

2. I just scrape around the edges with a toothpick and it seems to get most of the keif unstuck lol. Then i just gently tap the keif out of the grinder and onto a peice of paper or something and load a bowl like normal with a bit of keif in the middle.

3. Try scooping it with a paintbrush or the brush they give you with electric razors.

4. Tooth pick or paper clip to get it out. Dump it on a business card folded in half and Pour into bowl.

5. guitar pick

6. I just use a knife. Scrape it all into one pile, then scoop it onto the knife, and drop into the bowl.